Thread: Need Sony slt-a55 firmware update

Need Sony slt-a55 firmware update

I have been use the Sony slt-a55 firmware for a couple of month now and I would like to tell you that this is the most popular and the entertaining camera. This camera is launched in August 2010 and I bought it on October 2010. I must tell you that this camera provides so much extra facility and hence within few time periods it achieves significant technological milestone. But now I want some updated version of this camera. So, if anyone has knowledge about it then please shares it.

Re: Need Sony slt-a55 firmware update

I bought this camera in the last month and I am happy with my choice. But when I compare it with other cameras then I found that this camera has to be missing some latest technology. I think the Sony camera should be think about that provide the update of Sony slt-a55 firmware. So, after reading some articles about this camera then I realized that the Sony support site provides this kind of updated version of the Sony camera. Then I go to that site and then download the updated files and install it successfully.

I have always been a compact user before purchasing this camera. I am the professional photographer and I want some latest technology based camera which helps my profession. Few, month ago I bought this Sony slt-a55 camera which is the digital single-lens reflex cameras. After using this camera I know that the technology of this is been also improves by adding some latest technology in it. So, I am waiting the latest updating of this camera.

Hey, I think you need to read the user guide manual of the Sony slt-a55 firmware camera. There is one troubleshooting topics presents in that manual which can be describes the complete update operations process. This manual will also locate the site for where the update source file is presents. Then I think you got the correct solutions. So, first search the manual and then read this. It will definitely help you to see the source path of the update setup file of the Sony slt-a55 firmware.

I also bight this camera and I also want some latest update version of this firmware. I know that this camera already holds some good features but day by day the other camera company provides several other kind of facility and hence I think the company has to be deciding some update version about this firmware. So, then I contact the Sony service provider and they provide me the updated version of this firmware. Then I installed it and now it gives nice performance.

Recently I update this firmware and I would appreciate this new updated version. It provides so much extra kind of facility such as a new clock option to set the clock to the 24 hour format. The previous version of this camera will provides the 12 hour with AM & PM option but it will not so good for the user point of view. See, this is the computerized world and people need some latest technology into the electronic device. So, this latest updated version will definitely fulfill this requirement.

Sorry for being dumb, but how do you update firmware?
    I been researching everywhere on web and still clueless...

Any info/instructions would be great,

Thanks.