Thread: Cycling of beeping, shuffling and errors on HP Envy D410b.

Cycling of beeping, shuffling and errors on HP Envy D410b.

Hello guys I have recently purchased a HP Envy D410b for few day it worked really very fine I didn’t faced any issue with it but now there is continuously sound of beeping, shuffling. And it displays a series of status and the Error messages. And even after clearing the status messages, Envy again starts the cycling of beeping and shuffling and series of errors. Please help me out I have just bought the printer and I don’t know much about these stuffs.

Re: Cycling of beeping, shuffling and errors on HP Envy D410b.

Hey thanks a lot mate for posting this question I am facing the same issue with my Envy printers, and this problem is really very annoying. I have searched a bit on the Google and on HP site but there is HP trouble-shooting solutions for the Envy but all of them are only for the Windows 7/Vista/XP. There is no help for Mac operating system. I am having Mac 10.6.4. Please help me out guys because I of this by business is getting affected.

Well I don’t have any HP Envy model but I had this issue with my HP printer, I am not quite familiar with your printer model so I am not quite sure that this thing will work out for you or not. I searched about this problem on Google and I got the easiest solution is just power rest of the printer. And I did the same and it worked for me. So you can at least give it a try may be your problem will be solved with this easy solution.

Well HP Envy D410a and HP Envy D410b are very same in features and the compatibility, All Envy D410’s have the same firmware, I didn’t heard much about the D410b so I guess there are some issues with D410b. But you can check latest version of firmware from “Tools” to “Web” and then “Automatic Updates” and then “Check for Product Updates” and then restart your printer, router and iOS. If it doesn’t resolve the issue immediately contact the support center of HP.

Well thanks a lot guys for posting so quickly first I tried the power reset it worked for some time but again after some time I faced the same annoying problem. And then I updated the firmware and power cycled everything router, printer and iOS. And after that there is no issue or cycling of beeping and shuffling and series of status and errors. So guys thanks a lot for helping me out. Hope this time problem is solved permanently.