Thread: Freezing of HP 620

Freezing of HP 620

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. I owe a HP 620 which I had purchased a month back. Uptil now, there weren’t any issues. However, latelt it has been producing hell lot of troubles. The issue is that it many a times freezes up and doesn’t give any warnings also. I am neither able to see any reaction on keyboard nor I am able to move my cursor. I am using Windows 7 enterprise. Guys what can be the problem. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Freezing of HP 620

Firstly, from the Start Menu, open All Programs, then open Accessories and then you will have to right click the Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator. Inside the prompt type sfc /scannow . Type exactly as I have shown. Space between sfc and the slash matters a lot. Then move out from there. Subsequently, click on Start Menu and then click Computer, left click Local Disc C one time to emphasize it, right click Local Disc C and move on to Properties. You will then be required to click the Tools tab and then click the button to ensure the Drive for faults. Be sure that both the windows have been ticked.Finally install and download the free versions of MBAM and SUPERAntiSpyware

Hey according to me, Start the notebook and allow Windows to load completely. Embrace the Windows key and press R. Go to start, then run and type msconfig and press enter. In the subsequent window, hit the Start up tab, eradicate the tick next to every start up item and then enter apply to make the modification. Then reboot the notebook and check whether it runs normally. If it does, again enable one start up item at a time , however decide your security software , click Apply and reboot to check if it still runs ok. Continue the process by the time you come across the trouble and thus you will be able to know the final program you set to start is causing the freezing matter.

Hey I like to keep the basic things right. Hence, rather than trying out extravagant solutions, I would imply you that Install a free anti-virus program. The the largest part of frequent difficulty that causes any computer to freeze up occasionally is the existence of a computer virus. Download a free anti-virus program such as Avast or AVG of your choice to scan your computer for viruses and get free of the danger. I hope you follow what I have told. Thanks.

Hey according to me, you should Run a disk cleanup. This method eliminates each and every temporary as well as cache files. It can also free up virtual memory, which may be blocked, thus can be a cause of common freezing worries. You will be able to come across the disk cleanup application in the System Tools section . Run it by choosing your hard drive and then waiting for it to examine files that it will remove. Just enter on the clean up button. The process time will vary depending how much there is to clean up the hard drive.

Hey I have a solution for you. But, I would advise you that you should take that step when nothing works. The solution is to Re-format your hard drive. There can also be the case that you may be having a constant malware on your HP 620, which can only be erased by formatting your hard drive. This procedure will successfully remove all your files, together with documents, multimedia and programs.I hope this helps you out. Thanks.