Thread: Unable to take print on Wireless HP C7280 connected to HP dv5-1002nr.

Unable to take print on Wireless HP C7280 connected to HP dv5-1002nr.

Hello guys I am having some issues with my Wireless HP C7280 All in one Printer with the HP dv5-1002nr, I am not able to print the documents even after establishing wireless network between the laptop and the printer. So I tried different laptop but using other laptop I am able to print the documents. I have checked all the settings all are saying that I am connected through the network, and it shows that document is spooling and printing but nothing printing from the printer.

Re: Unable to take print on Wireless HP C7280 connected to HP dv5-1002nr.

Well dude I think you might have done some mistake or unknowingly changed some settings and because of that you are not able to take out the print. First, you have to provide me some more information about your system. Which operating system you are having on your laptop? And have you disabled the firewall og the security system? And have you set a static IP address for the printer? At least provide this much information first then it will be easy to help you out.

Hey dude thanks for reverting so quickly, I have never got replies so quickly on other forums site. Well I am having Windows 7 I have upgraded recently from the Windows Vista on my HP dv5-1002nr laptop. For the printer I have set up a static IP address and I have also tried it with the Webroot Firewall off but nothing worked for me. Please help me out because I need printer very frequently for my work.

Well dude if you upgraded your OS then have you tried to delete your printer and then re-add in the device? If not then follow the given steps,
    1> First you have to verify that you are able to access the printer’s internal web page by browsing to its IP address.
    2> Then follow this path to delete your printer. “Start””Control Panel””Printers”.
    3> Now click on “Add a printer” and select local printer.
    4> Now you have to create a new port and select standard TCP/IP port and click on “Next” button.
    5> Now under the “Device type” select “TCP/IP Device”. Now in IP Address or Host name enter the printer’s host name, and then click Next. But if you receive a message “the printer was not found with host name.” about the additional information requested port, You have to go back and then try again or using the printer's IP address instead of hostname.
    6> Now from the “Hewlett-Packard” select your printer. If your printer name is not mentioned then click on “Ask for disc” and insert CD came with your printer.
    7> You may have to share the prinet.
    8> And now you can print the text box appeared.

Yeah, that might solve your problem but if it doesn’t work for you after completing the installation of product on your system, you turn off and on the system as per the instructions but due to that printer loses functionality, and after that printer doesn’t able to print the documents. And in the “Device and Printers” printer icon also disappears on the Windows 7. So you can try the following file “Windows 7 Critical Update to enhance reliability of network connection” you can search in on google or directly on HP and install it this might resolve your issue.

Hey guys thanks a lot for helping me out, first I followed the delete and re-add printer procedure but I got the same result, I wasn’t able to print the files. And after that I tried out the last given solution I had searched for that file on Google and got the link to HP site downloaded and install the file and then restarted my system and that worked for me. Thanks guys for taking concern on my query and fro reverting back so quickly.