Thread: Sata drivers of Compaq mini 110C-1011ER for Windows XP.

Sata drivers of Compaq mini 110C-1011ER for Windows XP.

Hello guys I am having Compaq mini 110C-1011ER laptop, I had bought this laptop few months back. Everything was working fine on my laptop but recently I have downloaded some mobile application on my laptop from internet and due to that some virus got installed in my laptop so decided to format my laptop for the 1st time but installer doesn’t find any partition on my hard drive. Mini found my HDD with logic partition on it but installer is not able to recognize it. So guys please help me to find the sata drivers for my hard drive.

Re: Sata drivers of Compaq mini 110C-1011ER for Windows XP.

Thanks mate for posting this query here because I was also looking for same query same issue is with my Compaq mini I am not able to reinstall the Windows XP on my system. Actually my laptop started freezing and got bit slower so I was trying to reinstall Windows XP but the installer is not able to find the HDD. I have searched a lot on the internet about this query but I not able to find the proper solution I am newbie to all this stuffs please help.

Well guys you can easily find the drivers on the Intel website I had same kind of problem for my Samsung laptop and I found the drivers of my laptop. You guys have to search for SAT ACHI drivers for your notebook. And before the start of downloading you have to accept the agreement, download and you can install at the F6 prompt using a floppy or a flash drive. Hope this information is quite enough for you guys.

Hey mate thanks a lot for reverting so quickly and suggesting us the right way to download and install the drivers. But as I said I am newbie to all this stuffs can you tell me which driver I have to install for my laptop and in which section of web site I will get that driver. Please tell explain it in detail I don’t want to download the drivers which are not compatible with my system. Thanks in advance please help me mate.

Guys first you have to visit the Intel web sites, and then in the download center search for the “ICH7” drivers and then go to the “Download Details” and then on the “Download Confirmation” you have to accept the agreement and as soon as you will click or check in front of the I accept the agreement downloading will begin. Well I am sure “ICH7” will work for you guys else you can search your laptop specific drivers on HP website.

Hey thanks a lot mate for helping me out, even I don’t know much about the drivers and other stuff thanks for explaining the things in detail. And ICH7 is compatible with my mini laptop. I searched a lot on the internet but I didn’t found out the proper drivers results I had got was not compatible with my laptop. But ICH7 done the trick for me. Thanks a lot guys for reverting so quickly and with the proper solution I really appreciate it.