Thread: Adobe Caves to Apple POV

Adobe Caves to Apple POV

there has been lot of rumors related to flash getting diminished.but according to this report i came across the story looks alot different from this side the adobe has climbed aboard the ship and ready to take over the constantly unpredictable conjunctions of the world and comes up. the adobe before a few week had demonstrated a new (its really awesome) streaming video capabilities of its very own made flash media serverl. the event was held at the 2011 national association of broadcasters other wise known as the NAB it was a great trade show. which is compatible with the i operating systems(ios) using devices like the iphone and other devices. and thats not all folks it also has included a http live streaming support for flash media server. so what do you think about that.

Re: Adobe Caves to Apple POV

the Real Time Streaming Protocol is a really big component to streaming digital rights management. Does the one made for Apple preserve that. i do not like the digital rights management, it is much better losing it though it would not free content, it only just means that the premium content on the web still will not be available and i think it would only effect those using apple devices. Plus i am only offended by digital rights management on things i am looking to buy and own. I do not normally stream that stuff.digital rights management for rentals makes sense.

i also read the article but it came to my notice that the author himself does not have flash installed on his Mac book. i have totaly changed my way over the situation. I have started using flashblock. Before using the flashblock, no matter which browser i used eventually would fill available memory taking my machine to the edge of uselessness. After I installed flashblock, firefox 4 and Safari 5 both behave themselves. If I watch a flash video or use flash content on a page, I always reload the page to shut down flash before moving on to another tab. Leaving flash running for hours or days on any open tab even in the background can bring my Mac to a screeching halt.

the choice you made is very good. i too like the flashblock though i use a desktop and I rarely have any flash performance issues. i want to keep all the good stuff while block all the annoying content. these day you get all the things which are not at all necessary for first on the web the the content you are actually after. its really irritating some times when some thing
    not at all needed pops up in front of your screen.

well we are not so different then one another One of the reasons I actually like "click to flash" is it eliminates me seeing so many of those irritating advertisements. They are getting smarter though,now days they have started using http. and that i think is only the tip of the ice berg. still i am good with no flash, as once you allow something for the first time it goes on coming again and again there is no end to it.

Adobe has announced that it is essentially showing a blind eye to Apple's restrictive new developer licensing by halting its development of a Flash-based platform for creating iPhone apps came as a bit of a surprise.and leaving the doors open to some future work, the Adobe has basically said the developers are welcome to use what it has created up til now and has a beta for Flash-based iPhone and iPad development, but run the risk of incurring Apple's wrath and opposition for doing so.