Thread: DPC LATENCY with Windows 7 in Toshiba A505-6986

ali Guest

DPC LATENCY with Windows 7 in Toshiba A505-6986

Hey guys, I have a Toshiba A500-6986 laptop with installed win7 adjusted and optimized and the most recent drivers and bios installed, of course, like most laptops with Nvidia graphics win7 and DPC Latency I'm doing now of course, is not important but its cause random noise robot audio in games like Crysis and installing the software while listening to streaming music in winamp trimmed from time to time! I tried everything I could to follow advice in the forums, Dell and Alienware forums, but do not go. I wonder if any of you are experiencing this with their systems. Someone can try it for me? generally DPC latency running version 1.2 when idle on top of the desktop without background services or software is (to my knowledge) and CPUs, certainly, strangled to idle mode and the clocks of GPU mode level 1 waiting. It is especially in the green recognize jumps each 5-10 secounds to yellow or very high in the red. As in the forums Alienware and Dell, IBM Lenovo also has DPC latency.

Re: DPC LATENCY with Windows 7 in Toshiba A505-6986

Hello I am facing similar kind of issue with my brand new T135-S1300. I use to run the audio software and every time I have left! I want to install XP on the Toshiba, but do not have the drivers (manually I can find) and utilities to control brightness buttons do not function and what Toshiba does not contain the XP software. DPC latency within mine goes toward 4000 at a time. I really hope someone finds a real solution to this problem. Please help me.

I contain a Toshiba L500-00g through the exact similar problems! This is the first time within 10 years I pay money for a computer and completely hate it! I am able to install the most up-to-date BIOS update. It enhanced a bit. However it still has a number of robotic sounds, crackles, random freezes. One thing is sure, Toshiba quality control department be supposed to be improved! These guys not at all tested portable thesis or basically did not care! I cannot believe that an i3 through 4 gigabytes of RAM cannot stream music.

Hello I think it’s very irritating problem with this Toshiba. I try to fund information about your query, But not able to find anything. But still as per my knowledge you have to check your bios version. You have to try the most up to date bios. And the other more important thing is this issue is related to windows Vista/Windows7 problem. So please check your operating system properly. Maybe problem is located with that also. If I got any other information then will let you know about it. Thank you.

ali Guest

I just got off the phone with technical support. Who said he had never heard of this; issue before the agency, which is a way for me to shove off. You are well aware of this problem and continue to sweep around them. Come on, It's been over a year. And still no solution? This goes back to the store I have it it’s still under warranty. Its only 60 days old. I am out of ideas now. If anyone have any idea then please share your ideas with me. Thank you.