Thread: Flytouch 2 - ethernet port not working

Flytouch 2 - ethernet port not working

Hello friends, i am having a Flytouch x220 tablet Pc. It is only a month old. I am just crazy for electronic gadgets, so i bought it. Everything was working fine until yesterday, when the Ethernet port started showing problems. I am not able to connect to the cable modem with the help of Ethernet port. Previously when I connected it to Ethernet port, it was working fine, but now it is showing this problem. So I am thinking to dismantle the check if there is any shorting or disconnections. I doubt, this all happened after the flash. Can anyone please tell, what to do.

Re: Flytouch 2 - ethernet port not working

Sorry to hear that your Flytouch x220 tablet is only a month old and you are you are having problem with the Ethernet port. There might be some problem with the Ethernet port or error while updating the firmware version. Switch on the WiFi from your tablet PC and check whether it is working properly or not. Is the Wifi of your device is functioning properly. There must be some error with the firmware updates. Try the flash mode and then see what happens.

According to you, earlier the Ethernet port was working fine but when you connected to the cable modem for the first time. It is possible that it might have not been connected properly. Pull the cable out of the port and then try again by plugging it back. If the RJ45 port of your flytouch x220 is not functioning then try this. During the boot, just press and hold down the Back button and the power button. if the device locks, then just press and hold the power button for 8 seconds. The device will switch off and when you switch back on the Ethernet port will function properly.

Pressing and holding the combination of back button and power button, when the device boot, resets it. When you perform this press and hold action, bunch of numbers and letters are displayed on the screen while booting. If the device gets locked then press the power button to turn it off and again restart. You will find that your problem is solved. Don’t try to open any parts of your flytouch tablet, you may severely damage the components.

If you are doubt that there is some physical or mechanical problem with the port and you want to open the whole unit, then just drop the idea. There are several delicate components inside the tablet, that may get damage even if a little bit of force is acted upon it. if your device is under warranty period, then take it to the service center. The technician will fix the problem at free of cost or may replace the set with a new one. If you open the unit then the warranty may become invalid