Thread: Toshiba NB305 not able to go into Sleep mode

Toshiba NB305 not able to go into Sleep mode

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Toshiba NB305 netbook and various facility presents in the netbook is so brilliant. So, I used this netbook for watching videos and surfing the net. This netbook is mostly designed for this kind of facility. Yesterday there is some error presents in this netbook and this netbook does not able to enter into the sleep mode. This sleep mode option won’t work in Toshiba NB305 laptop and I need help to solve this kind of issue.

Re: Toshiba NB305 not able to go into Sleep mode

Initially this netbook contains the windows 7 starter OS and there is some specific options presents in this OS for entering into the sleep mode. Then you need to start the power options. For doing that process, you need to type powercfg.cpl on the run window of the Start menu. Then the new window is to be open. Then click on power options and change the power plan setting. It helps you to solve this kind of issue.

Basically for solving this kind of issue you need to use the restore options which is presents in the control panel of the win 7 starter OS. Initially if you use these options then the setting of the windows is set by default. You can do these operations by using the inbuilt Toshiba restore option by long pressing the 0 key. Then it helps you to solve this kind of issue. I think the restore options of the netbook reset the setting and the trouble will not be occurred in the system.

You need to do the specific kind of process to solve this sleep mode issue. first click on the start menu and then hit run options. Then type cmd.exe in type window. It opens command prompt. So, type the powercfg-restoredefaultschemes command on this command prompt and then exist the command prompt. Then do power plan setting the change process to solve this types of trouble. You can definitely able to go to the netbook sleep mode.

If this will not help you to solve the sleep mode issue then you need to update the driver of the system in specific order. First update the Intel chipset driver then update storage and display driver. Then try to upgrade the Realtek audio driver of the system. Finally you need to check that whether any driver is still not installed on the netbook. If any driver does not install then install it and check the sleep mode is work or not. It helps you to solve this kind of issues.

I also try this solutions and I must tell you that I try this solutions but it did not work. It is all too hard for me to do the same kind of process. I will need to take to a service engineer. I am disappointed as this is the second time and within one month it creates lot of issues. I have good antivirus and use this for removing the virus presents in the system but it cannot help to solve the trouble. Last time option I had used that is format the disk drive and I had to reload all my files. Thanks anyway.