Thread: Audio drops on Sony BDV-E370.

Audio drops on Sony BDV-E370.

Hello guys I have recently purchased 3D ready Blu-ray Disc/DVD home cinema Sony BDV-E370 with easy of iPod playback. I have started to experience some problem with this player. While watching the Blu-ray movie sound drops many times in between and this thing happens again and again. I thought might many of you guys have been through such kind of problem, so guys please help me out if you know anything about this problem. Please share your suggestions and solution.

Re: Audio drops on Sony BDV-E370.

First of all thanks a lot mate for posting this thread because I am also going through the same problem. I have searched about this issue on the google and as well as on the Sony official web site and found that many users are facing the same problem for the same model. My system is less than 3 months old so it’s in warranty period so they won’t charge for fix the problem, I am thinking to give them call. I think that will be the better option for you as well.

Well dude I had same problem with my player I wasn’t able to get the proper sound when I use to play the DVD or Blu-ray and also when I connect it with TV. I posted this query on the same forum site and got reply very quickly and the solution worked for me so now I am happy to help others who’s facing such problem. Actually problem is in the HDMI cable, initially I used HDMI ARC to get sound from TV to BDV. Just change the cable and problem will be fixed.

Well dude if the problem is only for the Blu-ray discs then I don’t think Sony can resolve this issue. I had the identical set up KDL37EX503 to BDV-E370, and the sound over the ARC. And to get rid of that annoying problem I had to turn off the system. And the problem was solved after I bought a cable from the Amazon, and I replaced the HDMI ARC cable with the new cable and the problem was solved. Hope this will also the problem with your system.

Thanks a lot guys for helping me out, well after reading your posts I have ordered a new HDMI cable on Amazon. Hope that will resolve my problem else I would have to call them. Because even my player is in the warranty period and if they don’t solve my problem they have to replace my system because there is no physical damage on my system. Anyways guys thanks a lot for posting on my query. Hope cable will resolve my problem.