Thread: Sony vaio not working properly after updating to vaio 5

Sony vaio not working properly after updating to vaio 5

Well the Sony Vaio Update updated to 5, now when I try to open to check for updates, it seems as if it was uninstalled, when I try to install it asks me to uninstall everything related to the products. I will personally help, but after this happened I have not been able to duplicate the display on an external monitor. I used to connect my Sony Vaio VPCF11 M1E Windows 7 laptop to my HDTV from Sony via HDMI and is used to automatically duplicate the screen to play movies, which could change the settings n my laptop looking at this screen after looking at the screen, no problem. Now goes directly to the Projector mode and sometimes choosing projector Duplicate the default, you can choose to extend and projector, but do not overlap. Reasonably annoying because every time that any television can now be duplicated, which also use the laptop for presentation purposes, therefore cannot give more of my screen stays black

Re: Sony vaio not working properly after updating to vaio 5

Well the updates must have caused the drivers not to behave for which they are meant. I mean the problem which you are facing on the system is due to the video drivers. So now I want you to download the updated drivers for the system that you are having and then install the same on it and then see whether you are able to perform the activity that you are unable to before. I hope that you be able get rid of the problem.

If you will ask me then the actual problem here due to the updates that you made. Now what you have to do here is that just downgrade the updates that made then it will automatically come to the original one which it was when the system was used perfectly by you that before the update. I can assure you one thing that after the downgrade process you will not get any of the problems what so ever and to and then update the same as soon as possible from the official site.

Well here in this case I want you to just go through the updates which you have made on the system and I am sure that the updates are the only one causing you the problem and that is the reason why you are facing some unusual issues with the system of yours. And now what you have to do in this case is that just try and install the latest updates from the official sire and then only see how it goes for you.

I just found a track because I just repair a SONY A317M, which had the same symptoms. By raising the BIOS battery and delivering it in place blue battery connected to the motherboard through a connector located under the keyboard. The machine restart without problems! By cons take heed remove the battery and do not leave the charger plugged in for the operation. But the problem reappears after a few days without using the laptop. And removing the battery again it restarts. So I think change the battery because the original is flat to settle definitively the problem.

VAIO Update provides driver and software updates for Sony and third-party software that was supplied with your VAIO computer. VAIO Update may also alert you to important informational notices about the use of your computer.
    Check the drivers accurately.