Thread: Removing Toshiba logo from Toshiba Portege R705 screen

Removing Toshiba logo from Toshiba Portege R705 screen

I hope you all have read the question very well, so I need to know how to remove the Toshiba logo from the lower right end of the screen, I did try different steps but none of the solutions seems to be working for me, so that’s why I have come here I want some recommendation from you all so that I can get some tips and suggestions from you all, I know you are much better experienced in such issues and hence I think you will give out some steps that will work out for me, so do reply fast I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Removing Toshiba logo from Toshiba Portege R705 screen

Have you ever tried changing the desktop background of the laptop then it will get changed, however I am very much interested in knowing what are the solutions that you have tried in order to solve the problem, so if possible do reply to that as well, anyways as of now you just try changing the desktop background and then let me know if that works or not, most probably it must work out for you, in case it does not then do let me know about it as well.

What do you think I haven’t tried with this method or not? I had tried with this method now common this is such a basic step and anyone would have tried that now it did not gave me any result for that so that’s why I have come here and if you have some solutions for me then do let me know about it as soon as possible and if possible do try giving some different solution since that was a very basic solution and anyone could have tried with that.

Yes I have got a solution for you, well in order to make the changes in the logo then you will have to make some changes in the bios itself. So what changes will you have to make in the bios then let me tell you that in the bios go to the explanatory settings and disable options such as graphical logo, otherwise enabling diagnostic port and disabling silent boot will do the trick for you, so that’s what I wanted to say it here I hope you have got the correct message.

I think having a talk with the Toshiba support staff is a really good option that you must give it a try and I am sure that it will work out for you, so that’s what I am suggesting you right now go ahead and have a talk with them since they are very well versed with the problems like you are facing right now they will surely give you some solutions for the same and I think that will be of good help for you. So that’s what I am trying to say here I hope this suggestion helps you to some extent.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here, I did try with the necessary changes in the bios and yes it worked out for me, you guys are true genius and thanks a lot for the support stuff that you have given here and I am really very happy with the response that you have given, really there was some different sort of suggestions that pored in so thanks for the change in the suggestions. I really loved it and appreciate your efforts as well.