Thread: What is the battery Capacity of the Toshiba Portege r705 ?

What is the battery Capacity of the Toshiba Portege r705 ?

Hey guys just a small piece of information that I wanted to share it with you all. I just recently brought the Toshiba Portege r705. The thing is that I want to know the battery capacity of the laptop the reason I am saying that is because I brought the PC diagnostic tests and the software there reported that the batter has only 79% capacity. I think any laptops battery capacity should be 90%, so I just want to know is this behavior of the batter of the laptop appreciable? If yes then do let me know about it.

Re: What is the battery Capacity of the Toshiba Portege r705 ?

Well it depends upon the utility or the tool that you are using and hence I think sometimes the tool has to do anything with the test reports it shows, so that’s what I have to say, well I am having the same laptop and I ran the PC Wizard test, the test showed me a good result and the battery capacity touched anywhere around 87%, so that’s what I want to say here and I am sure you will have a look at this matter, so do try changing the utility tool and see the difference.

Yes you are right I think there is some problem with the battery itself I think it would be a good option to replace the battery because the test results Is not so encouraging and so it would be a not bad option to get it replaced as soon as possible. You can get it replaced by any of the nearest manufacturers and they will replace it for you, so that’s one better option that you can give it a try, so go ahead and work on the suggestions that I have given here and it will help you.

I just want to give a small piece of advice to everyone just don’t use the windows 7 battery it will always show some wrong piece of information for you, so it is really very bad that you will not get the actual battery capacity of the laptops battery. So that’s what I want to say here and I am sure you all must be using some other battery indicators. So if you are thinking of using this battery indicator for your laptop then just a warning to better stay away from it.

In your case it is good that you are getting at least 79 battery capacity while in my case it is not even touching 70% so that’s a very sad part from my side, so I want to know is there any battery improvement measures which you think I should get adapted to here, if you have any such idea on that then please make sure that you mention about the same here, so that I get information on what to do next. I know I am asking a bit more but I need some answer so any queries then do let me know about it.

I would advice you to better have a talk with the Toshiba people about the issue and they will be the better persons in this situation to answer out your queries, so do go had and have a talk with them and I am sure that they will give you some solutions and also will give you the exact idea of which battery measuring mechanism you must be using, or in case if the situation comes where you will have to replace the laptop then they will give you certain nearby locations from where you can get it replaced.

Ok thanks for the help that you have given here much appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue so thanks a lot my friends, well it is a better option to have a talk with the Toshiba people and get the battery replaced as early as possible. Thanks for reminding about the same and helping me out here. so thanks a lot for the efforts for helping me. Its really great of you to help me out in such situation.