Thread: How to do Media Recovery on Toshiba NB255-245

How to do Media Recovery on Toshiba NB255-245

Recently I bought the Toshiba NB255-245 notebook and this notebook is specially designed for the watching movie and surfing net. Now I need to recover the data and software setting presents in this notebook. I need help to do this task because I don’t know how to create recovery media on this Toshiba NB255-245 notebook. There are several different kinds of ways presents in this notebook that will show the recovery options but I don’t know the exact one. Any type of suggestions will be appreciates.

Re: How to do Media Recovery on Toshiba NB255-245

The recovery media DVD is always helpful whenever the system files is corrupted or deleted. In that case, we need to just insert this DVD and run that one to recover the system data. There are so many steps presents in the windows 7 starter which helps to make recovery disk but the correct effective one is to be as follow. First go to the Start-> all programs and click on my Toshiba. Then after clicking Recovery Media Creator option the Toshiba Recovery Media Creator dialog box is opened. Then click on DVD option and finally hit the create button. It starts the recovery process. Finally the DVD recovery disk is to be created.

I also want to add one concept in these solutions is to be that whenever we try to create the recovery disk then there is necessary to connect notebook to an external power source via the AC adaptor. This will be the most important step at the time of doing the recovery DVD. Then you need to do this process for making the data recovery DVD. This DVD will help you in the future to recover the data presents in the notebook.

I also faced the similar kind of issue. in that time I need to create the recovery disk that will be holds the recovery data setting of the system. then I decided to make the recovery DVD using the Toshiba Recovery Media Creator option. When I try to create the recovery DVD then I noticed that this notebook does not recognize the blank DVD which I was inserts onto the system. Then I use the other options that is instead of creating recovery DVD I used USB Flash option to recover the data and it works very well.

Hey dude, I think you need to read the NB250 Series User’s Guide manual. This manual holds the special section which describes that the step by step process to create media recovery on notebook. The special section which has the name creating recovery DVDs/media on page number 56 describes the complete step by step process of the media recovery. Then you need to download this manual and then read that sections and make recovery DVD of the notebook.

In today world there are several different kinds of process are presents which helps to create the recovery disk. Normally the several different kinds of CD or DVD burning software already provide the option to recover the system setting into one disk. You can take help of that software and create data recovery disk. it helps you to easily create the data recovery disk and use that disk in the future for recovering the system setting.

Hey dude, the way you describes the solutions is so good and I also want to add some thoughts onto that one. See there are so many ways are present in the windows 7 starter OS. You can use the recovery option which is present in the control panel of the windows 7 OS. It helps you to create recovery data file and you can easily store this file onto either different drive of the hard disk or you can create the DVD of this data. I think this solution help you to create the recover disk.