Thread: Selective Wi-Fi connection on Toshiba NB205

Selective Wi-Fi connection on Toshiba NB205

I have currently worked on the Toshiba NB205 notebook and it will provide several different features. I have used this netbook for watching video as well as surfing internet. But last two days it will not able to connect the internet. Whenever I try to connect the Toshiba NB205 netbook to the Internet using wifi connectivity then it gives server does not found error message. I think there is some issue occurred in this wifi connections. Please suggest me some solutions to avoid such issues.

Re: Selective Wi-Fi connection on Toshiba NB205

Hey dude, I think the wifi driver you installed in your system is does not support the internet connections and it might be corrupted due to the some virus. For solving this kind of issue you need to reinstall the driver. First uninstall the driver which is presents in the system. Then reboot the system and then try to install latest version of the driver. This kind of solutions works sometime and there is possibility that the trouble is solved from the system.

The Toshiba NB205 netbook you bought is initially contains the Atheros Wireless LAN card which provides the wifi technology for connecting netbook to the internet. There might be possible that the issue is present in this LAN card and hence possibly the wifi connections would not work. So, for solving this LAN card trouble, you need to install latest driver of the LAN card which helps the netbook to improve the wifi performance and possibly the issue is solved from the system.

I had faced the similar kind of issue and I try to install the updated driver of the LAN card but it can’t helpful to solve the trouble. Then I read the user guide manual of the netbook and in that manual there is wifi trouble shooting topic presents which describes the connections of the LAN card and the motherboard. Then I use that diagram and check the connections and I found that there is loose connections presents in between this two parts. Then I connect both devices very well and now wifi connections work very well.

Maybe there is possibility that some driver of the LAN will not be installed very well and hence it does not work. You need to go to the properties of the MY computer and then click on the Device manager. It shows the number of installed and uninstalled driver of the system. Then check whether any driver is not installed properly. If any driver is not installed on the system then use the motherboard CD and install this driver and then check the connections of the wifi. I think it works.

Hey dude, you need to check that if any driver does not installed in the system and it requires for the wifi connectivity then you need to install that driver. The setup file of this file is presents on the motherboard CD. Then install this driver. Also you can refer the manual and solve this wifi connections trouble. If it does not help then you can take help of the network engineer. They are the expert person and definitely they help you to solve the connectivity issue.

I also faced the similar kind of issue in this Toshiba netbook. This netbook holds the LAN card and whenever I try to access the internet connection then it gives no internet connection error message. Then I try to install driver but it can’t help. I also the connections but it connects very well. Then I contact the network engineer. The network engineer tells me that the LAN is not work correctly and it needs to replace that card. Then I replaced that card and now it works without any issue.