Thread: Unable to connect Bluetooth with HP 620

Unable to connect Bluetooth with HP 620

The Bluetooth connectivity of the Bluetooth enabled tools. It has been checked and utilized earlier. The Operating system installed on the laptop computer is Windows 7 final. Could anyone help me out? I have got a HP 620 laptop computer and I am facing difficulties while connecting my mobile phone to my laptop via Bluetooth .Neither the Bluetooth tool on my laptop computer nor the on my mobile phone detects another.The message " No Bluetooth tool is found" keeps appearing on both screens.

Re: Unable to connect Bluetooth with HP 620

I also faced the similar problem with my HP 620 laptop. When I am trying to install the driver it arise some error” no Bluetooth detected”. This issue started after I installed window 7. The problem is not with the Operating system because the similar OS is installed in another HP 620 which is working very well. How can I fix this problem? Please tell me what is the problem with my Bluetooth? And also some link where I can get the Bluetooth driver. And how can I download it?

Ok I am giving you some tips for connecting the Bluetooth with your HP620. First you will check in your pc the Bluetooth driver is available or not if yes then uninstall it and then again reinstall the driver in your pc. After installing the driver restart your system. And then connect the Bluetooth with your pc. I have also got same problem I did like this. Then Bluetooth was connected with my pc. Follow the steps I’m sure your connectivity problem will be solved. If it doesn’t solve your problem then now again tell me with error.

I had bought a Nokia Bluetooth adapter on eBay site, and it works with the wireless with my HP 620.I downloaded the drivers from Nokia site. And then after I installed in my hp620. It is working very well. If you do all steps in sequence then I am sure you will able to connect the Bluetooth with your pc. But after following all the steps the still you face the problem. You should go to the HP service center and to check your system. May be in your system has a problem. But I suggest you before going the service center read the manual guide and try again at least once now again.

Thank you so much sir for suggesting me site name. EBay is very fantastic site where I found the solution of my problem. And also I followed every steps which you told me 1st may. I have nokia Bluetooth. I downloaded the Bluetooth driver from the HP site for my HP620 laptop. And then I installed in my laptop. I restarted two times then after I worked very well. Now I am enjoying the Bluetooth connectivity with my laptop. I am very glad to you. Sir I want some site link because I want to know more about it.