Thread: Sony SRS-BT100 Bluetooth speaker can’t pairing

Sony SRS-BT100 Bluetooth speaker can’t pairing

I connect my Sony SRS-BT100 Bluetooth speaker in pairing. My computer also gets connected in pair with speaker perfectly. But I can’t get why my speaker continues flashing blue light, I can’t understand. I am getting scare and close the pairing connection and start again pairing but right now it couldn’t get connection in pairing. It shows no device. It can’t get connect and if it get connect then don’t hold the pairing, i think there is any setting problem then seset all the setting but it can't help me longer. i need a permanent solution to enjoy the speaker.

Re: Sony SRS-BT100 Bluetooth speaker can’t pairing

Friend, see first there is any WIFI connection are available because WIFI and Bluetooth are working in same band if you any WIFI connection available there then you get trouble .turn it off first and then try to start the Bluetooth I am sure you can get the Bluetooth get start. Bluetooth and WIFI work on same frequency and that get mixed with each other so take care of WIFI is not on another wise go out from WIFI range it will help you.Bluetooth and WIFI are two wireless communication systems,but they work like a same, so fixed it first of all.

I think the problem your Bluetooth software if your WIFI is off or any WIFI is not available there. Many times Bluetooth software which gets install in computer is not get perfectly work with software. You just need to go on internet and search for software who gives help to communicate other Bluetooth devices. you can get many more software for Bluetooth communication, but check which software is best for you another wise go on to the official site of sony or your laptop official site there you get that software. don't try to get the software from any other resources. It will also work in your computer and your Bluetooth speaker.

It’s so simple problem, you don’t need any type of searching work. I tell you simple way; just start your internet, in your search engine just type “non-TOSHIBA notebooks with built-in Bluetooth” ,and search it .you get one website, on that website you can see Bluetooth software related to your operating system, select perfect software who support and related to your operating system and download it. once you install it in your laptop then you don't need any other software, just enjoy it. I am sure you get your problem solve.