Thread: Is it possible to repair out of warranty HP laptop?

Is it possible to repair out of warranty HP laptop?

I am having an issue with HP over my dv9200 laptop computer and I am not definite if an EECB is warranted or what my next move ought to be. Long story short: I bought a laptop computer five years ago that according to plenty of consumers (after the fact, of work) has had over-heating issues. The display went out weeks ago and HP is denying for repairing it and they says that it is out of warranty. From HP Executive Customer Service is no help so I am not definite what my next step ought to be. Please tell me after out of warranty it can’t be repair if it can be then how? Please inform me as much as possible.

Re: Is it possible to repair out of warranty HP laptop?

According your problem I would like to say to you something if your laptop is in out of warranty condition then you are able to free of cost repairing. But it can be possible if you don’t want to give the extra charge then you should extend your warranty period. By which you will be able for repairing of your laptop a specific time of period. Otherwise you can’t do. When you will you will extend the warranty then you will not have to pay visit charge in service center. From my point of view this is only possibility to repair your laptop just only to extend the warranty.

The only responsibility of HP or any warranty is needed to cover is did the item work as intended over the work of the warranty. Based on your argument, my leather couch has a ten year warranty for rips and tears. If in the 11th year it rips, I ought to return and say, well the actual tear started from day, and it did not show itself until then. His actual unit was NOT part of the recall. They wish something for nothing, which appears to be typical of industrial readers. If they desired to buy an extended warranty they were free to do so. They promised it would work for a specific time with its intended use. Finish of story. If anything happens after that, it is on you.

Your similarity doesn't work because unlike the relationship of an entitled kid with its sister, the relationships between a vendor as well as a buyer are tied by binding expectations. If HP markets a product that can last 5+ years and doesn't, they have failed in their sales bond or cases may be victim to manufacturing error but when you have thousands of reported issues and do exactly nothing about it, then HP is to blame. So you can not blame on any company this is not good because companies don’t want lost their customers. Don’t mind my things.

I would like to tell you companies don’t give the warranty more than three years but you said that you purchased your laptop 5 years ago. At the time of purchasing they would be told you about the warranty. Dear if your laptop is out of warranty than no chance has you for free repairing. Please don’t mind I would like to suggest you that please visit the service center and extend your laptop there are available in different package warranty. You can choose how many years do you want to extend? It depends on you. Please go the service center and collect about the warranty offers.

I had also same problem when I used to HP’s company laptop then I immediately called HP support after finding that my computer was on the extended warranty (aka recall) list. They were extremely supportive and also are taking care of the repair free of charge and they were sending a prepaid FedEx pack up and said turn around will be 6 days after then I send pack up back to them. I am `very impressed with HP's customer service plan in these circumstances, although it would be very pleasant if they brought the customer support return to the US from India. It is very tough to understand the dialect

I would like to tell you about my previous experience this has worked for me many times, my warranty was 9 months and 3 weeks ended expired and my HP 620 was not working power button any more. It had the same signs as those described on this web site's weblog & I was still able to get it repaired being persistent. I had stopped using my laptop when it hand out 3 months after the warranty expired therefore I bought a Mac Book Pro notebook through an allowance I received through my college. I wanted to secure the HP620 to hand over to my younger sister for school. It didn't cost me a dime to get it fixed, but I am trying to get my sister to think about the enhanced warranty.