Thread: Hardware Radio Switch on Toshiba Satellite A665

Hardware Radio Switch on Toshiba Satellite A665

I just purchased this yesterday and brought it home and wireless internet was working without any problem. I took it with me to work as well as plugged it to network and internet worked well (by Ethernet cable). I obtain this machine home and currently it is showing me that 'Hardware Radio Switch' is turned off. I am uncomfortable to ask over but is there a real switch lying on this anywhere? I have arrived at the ending of my computer understanding and now I require some assist. How do I obtain my wireless return online?

re: Hardware Radio Switch on Toshiba Satellite A665

I would like to tell you that it is at the left end of the Media Control buttons. If you look there then you will easily get that. If you need to more talk about this more then tell us that which Satellite A665 you are having. What is the element number? From which country did you purchase it in? Anyway I am sure that my post will be helpful to you. If you have any further issue then please reply.

I have faced the same problem earlier and tried every solutions given here, I called Tech Support. And I can say that they are very pleasant people and sensibly knowledgeable. But they essentially walked me throughout every fixes given here. The last answer was to bring computer return to factory installed levels. It's extremely new and I carry on most of my things on an exterior drive, so that is not a difficulty. But, what I am reading, this is not an unidentified matter and I would anticipate that restoring it toward factory specs will momentarily ease the difficulty.

The wireless has worked steadily since I did a system restore about 36 hours. I'm going to start loading software in a day or two and create a restore point before each install. If not, I will try to restore the last point of the wireless network worked and see if he recovers. I can be a Toshiba, but I'm in the Philippines and the local service may be questionable in this model due to its recent introduction into the market. Things tend to come here several months after the release of the row.