Thread: Satellite A665-S6086 cannot connect to internet when Wakes from Sleep

Satellite A665-S6086 cannot connect to internet when Wakes from Sleep

Friends, I am having the Satellite A665-S6086 and have some problem with the internet connection. Actually, whenever it wakes from sleep mode then it cannot connect to the internet automatically. All the times it consumes around 1 minute to register the wireless signal and after that it takes about 30 sec to get on the internet. This is very annoying for me. Please tell me that how I can resolve this problem. Please reply as early as possible. I am waiting for the reply.

Re: Satellite A665-S6086 cannot connect to internet when Wakes from Sleep

There is possibility that the browser which you are using is not working properly and that is the reason that it is taking more time to connect to the internet. Do you have any other browser installed o your computer? If yes then you can try to access the internet with that and if not then you can download some other web browser like Opera and try to use that to see if that is also showing you the same thing. If it is due to browser then changing the browser will resolve the problem.

If you want then you can make use of the Microsoft Internet Connectivity Tool and see what it can do for you. This will check your system for the problem due to which you are not able to connect to the internet. This can be listed as one of the best ways to resolve the issue and I with that this will surely help you to resolve the issue. Please reply back if this helps you. Click here to get more knowledge about this. Thank you!!!

This can be the issue with the driver that is installed in your computer. It might be not functioning properly or it may have been corrupted and so it shows you the symptoms like this. My suggestion to you is to look for the latest drivers available on the internet and after that install that to your computer. I have seen some of the more cases like this where installing the update solves the issue and so I hope that it will do the same for you.

Do you have some antivirus software in your computer? If that is true then that can be the possible reason for this. It may be blocking the internet connection for few times for some security purpose. It will be better for you to leave it as it is but if you don’t like that then you can simply uninstall that from your computer and then install some other antivirus program in your computer. Other than this, you can also try to reset the modem to see if that works for you.

I have tried wired in "safe mode with networking." As the subject wireless cable connection that appeared in the system tray, but took a couple of minutes to actually connect to surf the web. What I have done in the clean boot until it stops all services except Microsoft services and start-ups and issues that persist in both wireless and wired connection. Is it necessary to go through each service or commissioning Microsfot to find the program that may be causing the problem?