Thread: Windows 7 64 bit freezes on Compaq CQ45-137tx

Windows 7 64 bit freezes on Compaq CQ45-137tx

I have purchased the new Compaq CQ45-137tx notebook and under that I have windows 7 and windows vista on dual mode. Every time you boot into Windows 7, the cracks start sound and the screen is slow I can see that the cursor (circle) in Windows 7 is rotating slower than normal. Desktop takes a long time to appear and the whole system becomes slow because of this issue. Now I don’t how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows 7 64 bit freezes on Compaq CQ45-137tx

I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to shut down mine system. And at some point even restart. I installed with my browser and did everything. But nothing worked. Anyway I had to reinstall my entire operating system from scratch. In frustration I format my whole hard drive and no leaves. Now is working. It is because of some application that is eating an important part of your CPU. You may have to do the same. Boot in safe mode and uninstall needless programs or software.

There may be several corrupt files are consumption system resources and due to this you’re getting this issue. so I would like to suggest you to repair your operating system with installation CD. Run the system restore first if possible and make some adjustments to the date of seniority. When you can reach the desktop properly and then go into control panel and delete all applications. Check virus and reinstall everything one by one properly. Also do not forget to check the temperature of your CPU. It can be very hot.

If you have a graphics card on your system I would like to ask you did you have an adequate supply. It is always advisable to have a power supply in your system or you can deal with common errors. Run cpuz tool to verify the information on your hardware. Download and install a tool temperature control that can display CPU temperature. If the same increase as further work on the system, that means that either the system is low on power or do not have adequate support for its cooling system.

There are several reasons behind a stall of an operating system. This will need to work more the boot sector. In msconfig good to see that most services are working well and that it is not necessary to disable all of them. You can try using a cleaning system that can eliminate startup applications instantly. Delete those you do not need software. I hope so this will help you to get ride your issue.

Could be a virus in the system to scan your hard drive with a virus as soon as possible. This will help get rid of this freezing. Sometimes the virus causes the freeze as memory consumption by implementing any unwanted application in the background. I advise you to install Microsoft security essentials and after that run full scan and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you.