Thread: Want cheap Android Tablet with GPS

Want cheap Android Tablet with GPS

I want to the Archos 2.1 in my android phone. With miserably it does not have GPS. I was thinking if I upgrade my previous version to 2.2 and acquire the Google application can I utilize Google maps as GPS? Is it possible to join the Archos 2.2 to my available android running 2.1? So that I can use the GPS in my car? So please suggestion me or tell me how can I upgrade the previous version and also which is cheap

re: Want cheap Android Tablet with GPS

It is very simple. You are frozen on one 1.5 on version 1.0 A7HT and 2.2 on Version 2.1 A7HT. There could be a future community build for Version 2.2, but it's come out. Version 1.o is locked to the Android version due to the processor. The Version 1.0 in the event you have it have to to be returned if that is what you want from the tool. This tool was come to an end of Life as of last year. Version 2.2 can load Google Application including GApps. But not positive in the event you can secure it to a Bluetooth based GPS. This is available in market.

And in the event you require outrageous storage & something that is more of PMP than Tab. The Archos A5A/500 is being unloaded for $250 right now on Amazon. The positives, 500G storage good well-designed GPS (Now).Decent WNIC as well as Battery Life is good, Bluetooth and Market can be installed. The not so positives. Only 2.0 and the 2.2 Community build does not like GPS module that well. Only 6.8screen not 7 inches Model is being retired which is why selling so cheap. Therefore you can upgrade your Archos 2.0.

Dear first you should go the android existing version and read the properly it’s content and then after you should go the latest version and compare the both version. And you will see the difference between in both. Now remember one more thing your phone should be supportable of the latest version of Archos 2.2. It is very fast than 2.1. you can upgrade by visiting the Android Site According your phone modal. Then after search the Archos where latest version is available just click on it and upgrade archos 2.2.

Hello there are fairly a bundle of tablets which have GPS installed out there, actually almost probably too many to list available there. Only just remember, that you absolutely will want a tablet running Anroid 2.2. Even 2.1 are getting out dated very rapidly! Archos 2.2 is the latest version as you know but see one thing please check the configuration how much space it will take in your phone. If your phone will not have sufficient space then you cannot upgrade your Archos 2.2. Please remember one thing, also 7" but Android 2.2 operating system, and much enhanced. GPS should be defaulted. And you can check android function with GPS.

Re: Want cheap Android Tablet with GPS

I would like to suggest you the cheap android is 7 inch Tablet PC MID Touch Screen with Camera enabled Google Android operating system which have 256MB memory EPAD (Silver), it cost just USD 74.99. Its requirement:
    1. OS: Google Android OS 2.2
    2. Memory: 256MB DDR2
    3.CPU: VIA VT8505 ARM926 400-450MHz .it is too cheap than other.