Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-SP6003L randomly shutdown

Toshiba Satellite A665-SP6003L randomly shutdown

Friends, I have the Toshiba Satellite A665-SP6003L laptop and have recently upgraded its RAM to 8GB. After that it started showing me the problem. Actually it started to shutdown at random. Many of the times I need to restart my computer because it get shutdown immediately I start the computer. I am new to computer world and so don’t have much idea about that. If you can help me in manner then I will really appreciate that.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-SP6003L randomly shutdown

This is seemed to be problem with the battery/power adapter and because of that you are getting this problem. I am saying this to you because I have seen many of the cases like this where battery problem comes to be the reason of the problem. Once you are certain with the resource of the trouble then you will be able to move on to the solution very easily. Please reply back it that is not the reason for your issue so that we can give you some other way to resolve the problem.

As you told that you are getting the problem after installing the 8 GB RAM in your system so you can do one thing to resolve the issue. All you have to do is, restart your computer and then keep on pressing the F12 key when Toshiba logo comes into view and then enter into the BIOS setup and then choose 'Advanced' from the top and see for the 'Legacy USB Support' and make it disable. Once you are done with this then you can save and exit that with the help of ‘F10’ key.

I believe that you are getting issue with the Toshiba Satellite A665-SP6003L because your laptop is infected with the virus infection. And if that case is true then you have to update the antivirus application and after that cleanly scans your computer and take out the infected virus files as of the computer and acquire the issue resolved. If the problem was due to the antivirus then you will not get that problem again. Thank you.

It may be possible that the system files do not work properly due to corruption of some of the files. Therefore, if we solve the problem then you need to repair the operating system or the need to install the new operating system configuration. So, simply use the Install DVD and install or repair the operating system and resolves the shutdown problem. I am not saying that it is the exact issue but it is one of the most probable reasons for this.

If all else fails, you probably should consider downloading a program from Windows registry cleaner that cleans the Windows registry of unnecessary and unwanted files that have been corrupted over time. This is an important reason why the team is off to restart randomly and then. The registry cleaner will definitely help you get your laptop back to working normally again.