Thread: Toshiba PC Health Monitor Cooling Service Error with Satellite A665

Toshiba PC Health Monitor Cooling Service Error with Satellite A665

Friends, I am having the Satellite A665 laptop and that was working well for few days but last night I got the error message on my screen from Toshiba PC Health Monitor. I don’t remember the content of the error message but it was something related to the cooling service. When I got the error then the fan s,peed was on its top speed and I also observed that the PC Healt Monitor CPU and FAN icons disappeared. I think that there was some problem with the application. I restarted the PC and it functions fine for about 10 min and again started showing me the same. Can you please tell me that what is the problem with that and how can this be solved? Thank you.

Re: Toshiba PC Health Monitor Cooling Service Error with Satellite A665

Have you checked for the temperature of the system when this happens to you? I am asking you to do this because it might be the case of overheating. So first of all you need to check for this condition. And once you are clear with the source of the issue then it will be easier for you to get the solution for this. I hope that you will be out of the issue soon. Please reply back if it is not the case of overheating.

Hey thanks for such a quick reply. I have already tested the temperature of the system and that seems to be fine. So I don’t think that this is the issue because of overheating. There is some other issue with this. I have already tried all the things that in know to resolve the problem but that all were just waste of my time and I problem is as it is. Please provide me some other advanced solution that can let me out of the trouble. Thank you!!!

I think that the PC Health Monitor that is installed in your computer is got corrupted and that is the reason that it is showing you this weird problem. I am telling this as weird issue because I have searched for this on google and not got any such error. So what you can try to do is just uninstall that from your computer and then install it over again to see if that works for you. I hope that this will resolve the problem for you. Thank you.

If you are getting any problem with this and not able to resolve that then the first thing that you need to do is to contact the Toshiba support and ask them for the issue. They know that what are the probable issues for this and how can this be resolved. This is the best and the safest way to get the solution and you should do it first before trying anything else. I wish that you will get the answer for your query soon. Thank you.

Toshiba laptops are intended for unmatched reliability as well as durability but as the time passes the issue can happen to it. To assist users resolve them, Toshiba has fashioned one of the most excellent monitoring with alerting systems accessible for its business-class machines. Now within its fourth generation, Toshiba’s EasyGuard® Technology put in a key component, PC Health Monitor, a practical application which can monitor PC status incessantly and inform users to potential issues otherwise impending failures.