Thread: Flytouch 2 Touch Screen is not working

Flytouch 2 Touch Screen is not working

The title says it all. Well I just wanted to inform you all that the Flytouch 2 Touchscreen is not working at all, so what should i do in such circumstances? Literally I have tried all of the methods in the book none of them seem to have working for me, I don’t know what caused such kind of problem, they are not at all responding well. I don’t know what to do in such situation? Can you all suggest me some good methods for me, then please do let me know about it.

re: Flytouch 2 Touch Screen is not working

The touch screen may take longer time to respond if the memory is not free at all. So it would be better to clear out some of the unwanted memory from the tablet itself. Try resetting all the functions it will be of immense help for you, so first do try with all the suggestions that I have given here and do come back to me if that works or not, see there might be a possibility that it will not work as well, your feedback is really very important for us.

Yes I did try with what you all have suggested here I did clear out the cache memory and also tried resetting the settings and that too did not prove to be any use for me. I forgot to mention about these procedures in the question above but I have literally tried with that method and it did not work for me, it would be great if you can give me more help on the problems that I am facing right now, I know you will try to find some way out of this problem for me.

Yes surely we will help you in such situations I think it’s the touch screen cable that might have got loosened up and hence it is giving you such problem. So such hardware issue can be solved by taking your tablet to the nearest center that treats your problem. Probably they are the better people in such situation who can answer out your query. Since it’s a hardware issue they might have a good look at it and most probably they will replace the touch screen cable inside the device.

One more better option that I would like to share it with you all is that do an update of your tablet, check out for the updates of your tablet and that will be nice for your tablet. Clear out the unwanted memory and your tablet will be back as a new model. The firmware of the tablet might have got outdated and hence it is giving you such an issue. So I think it would be better if you switch to the new version of the firmware. Just try this option it might be useful for you.

Re: Flytouch 2 Touch Screen is not working

Ok, I will surely look at all the suggestions that you have given here and as of now I am not here so that I can execute such plans. I will definitely try and execute those plans that is being mentioned here and i will definitely let you know about the same. So thanks for the solutions that you all have specified here and I am really very grateful that some suggestions have pored in, so thanks everyone for that.