Thread: Does Infotmic 10" SuperPad Flytouch II Model have a webcam?

Does Infotmic 10" SuperPad Flytouch II Model have a webcam?

I am very desperate to know the answer of this question, recently I heard that the Infotmic 10" SuperPad Flytouch II Model is having the webcam and when I had a thorough look at the description in its box it was specified there that it has a 1.3 megapixel camera, so can it acts as a webcam? I need to know more information on that so that I can get detailed information on that. Also one more thing that I need to ask is that can I install a software or something else so that it can act like the webcam? Just a curious question to know from my side appreciate if you can answer that.

Re: Does Infotmic 10" SuperPad Flytouch II Model have a webcam?

As such no software is available for the camera of the tablet that you are having, so do not worry much about the same, it will act as a camera and not the web camera. As such there is no software available with which you can do a video chat. So that’s the only response that I have got for you. So don’t be disappointed if I get any information on the available software then I will inform you about the same. So look out for this for more such information on that topic.

No video chat is not at all supported either with the msn or skype, so it is useless thinking about the same, the camera which is being provided here is the normal camera to shoot pictures and hence it will not support video chatting. So I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here and I hope you have got the necessary response that you needed. In case you have any other doubt related to this matter then please do feel free to ask here.

Have you asked any of your friends whether it supports or not? I recommend you better have a take with them as well and I don’t think so their answer will differ with us and as of now there is no such software developed that will turn a normal camera in to a web camera. So do not think much about the matter and continue with your tablet. I hope your all answers are being answered, so revert back to us what do you think about the solution.

Thanks for all the support and the advice that you all have given here, yes you all are correct that it cannot act as a webcam, so what should I do next if I want to do a video chat? I know this question will go unanswered but still i am hoping that you will take some interest in this topic and answer me. Anyways thanks a lot for all the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so thanks a lot for that.