Thread: How to run Ubuntu on Flytouch II

How to run Ubuntu on Flytouch II

Has someone try out with installing Ubuntu resting on their Android tablet? I try this and I am happy with its performance it’s really interesting to use ubuntu on flytouch II with android. Has anyone experienced this? If yes then share your ideas and view with us. If you did not try this then try it out. And I am sure you will like it. If you don’t know how to use it then try to find out it on internet you will get solution to how to use it. Thank you. I am waiting for your replies.

ali Guest

Re: How to run Ubuntu on Flytouch II

I would be awfully interested in running a complete Linux system on top of my SuperPad, on the other hand I found it on internet and I download it from some website. For as it occupy running the Ubuntu system within a chroot more willingly than booting to it natively. I've observe a small number of bits and pieces regarding installing Ubuntu (natively) on top of the G-Tab - someone knows if the similar approach would perform for the SuperPad/FlytouchII?

Hello according to my knowledge and experience the most excellent might be an appropriate dual boot of Android and Ubuntu. You have to try this only and I am sure you will like it. If you still confused then try to find it on internet on internet you will get the video of it, which tell you to how to make use of it. Basically I forgot the name of that site. So try it and let me know it’s working or not otherwise I will give you other solution if it’s possible to me.

Hello guys I tried to run ubuntu on my android but I am not able to run it. I would approximate to run Ubuntu on top of Flytouch II. I've observe some 3.1 MB exe Files. However those enclose simply babylon.exe or WinPunmp.exe. I am organizing Linux, as a result I can't perform much more other than extract and then I observe additional packaged files. Does that construct several senses or is it just a number of malware or spyware? Please help me.

Hello someday before I was facing similar kind of problem and anyhow I solved that but I don’t remember the appropriate steps. But I remember that you require a number of adaptations. I imagine several libraries will be required to be extract from Android and positioned within Debian. Just try this and let me know its working or not. In addition I will try to find out those steps for your problem. I hope it will work because your problem is not that much big.

Hello thank you for your quick respond on my query. According to your suggestion I try this but I am not able to solve this. Basically I am a new user so I am not that much aware with it. So please if you have any other ideas or any proper solutions then please share with me. I try to find about this on Internet but I did not get any appropriate solution. I am out of ideas now; please help me on this issue. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.