Thread: Flytouch 2 vs Flytouch 3

Flytouch 2 vs Flytouch 3

I am really very excited to know as if which one will outperform each other, as i have heard that Flytouch is the new one in town and hence the expectations will be more. So i want to know does it meets everybody’s expectations. If so then let me know because i am really very excited to buy one as soon as possible. I have heard that the Flytouch 2 was a good one i think Flytouch 3 will be much better than the Flytouch 2, so waiting for your suggestions on it. Do reply it fast.

Re: Flytouch 2 vs Flytouch 3

The new Flytouch 3 has arrived and it comes with the android 2.2 operating system, has a ARM11 cpu processor, the cpu speed is of 1GHz, internal memory is of 4GB, RAM of 512 MB the design is similar to its earlier one and no major changes are made In its design. Nothing much has been written about the features of the tablet and so this is what the information that I have got for you regarding the specific tablet. I hope it was enough for you.

The designs is kept simple much like the flytouch 2. However in the new version some extended ports can be seen such as 2x USB port, 1x RJ45, 1x mini HDMI port ,1x MicroSD slot and 1x Stylus-slot. Gps is also one more feature that is being added in this tablet and for that it comes with a extended antenna. The signal strength of the tablet is good and also the navigation feature of the tablet is quite efficient. So overall it looks good to me worth having a buy if you ask me, so that’s my opinion on this topic, I hope you all got the necessary answer on the subject.

I wonder in which part of the world you are living. The flytouch has got such a bad reviews and hence I would better warn you to stay out of it. The flytouch 2 was a good one and better don’t think of changing the tablet. Don’t think of buying a new tablet such as flytouch because it is really of no use. Only the processor and some of the additional slots are the plus points and rest all are dead for the tablet. So I hope you must have pretty much understood by now why is it not any use going with the flytouch 3.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and even I am of the opinion that it is really of no use going with the flytouch 3. Since it has really bad speed and also the navigation feature does looks to be so zoomed up in the 10 inch screen which is not pleasant to the eyes. No additional changes in the design except for some ports. So not a welcome feature, even t he performance is not up to mark. Even they have not thought of switching to the new android version 2.3 what’s the use?

Thanks for the help that you all have given, well after reading your suggestion I must say that I have reconsidered the decision of buying the flytouch 3. Anyways I was not knowing about the negative features of the particular tablet anyways you all exposed about that so thanks for letting em know about that, anyways now you all have manged to do that i really appreciate the fact that i did got something reading this thread, so thanks a lot.