Thread: Next P7301a android tablet is of no use

Next P7301a android tablet is of no use

Yes people I have started this thread to just make you aware that this particular tablet is no use and hence It would be better to stay away from it, since this tablet will not give you a single benefit factor to cheer up. So better stay away from it, the touch screen is so terrible also the other features of the phone is really very bad. A few days ago I wanted to download this particular movie file from the system to the tablet but it is not allowing me to do the same. So that’s why I have come here to seek some help from your side. So if you are having any suggestions for me then please do let me know about it.

Re: Next P7301a android tablet is of no use

Haven’t you got any CD which will have the driver for the compatibility of the system to the pc. I think it would be better if you can search for the cd and install all the drivers from the cd to the system, the drivers will get installed accordingly. So you can try out that as well, well for just transfer of media files you do not need any drivers to be installed in the system, when you plugin the usb just select the mass storage option that will be of good help for you. I think that will be of immense help for you.

Yes I have heard about this tablet and I am amazed that you still went with the selection of this tablet. I must say that your decision was very terrible, so what I would like to say is that the suggestion which is given above is the better one and I hope that it will work out for you. So better try out that option I am sure it will work for you. In case if that is not working for you then I would advice you to better have a talk with the manufacturers itself and solve the solutions accordingly.

I think there might be some defect with the device itself why don’t you get it replaced as soon as possible, see I think the necessary drivers for the tablet should be given by the manufacturers itself and you don’t need to run here and there looking for the necessary drivers, so I think it would be better if you can get the device replaced as early as possible. So do that as early as possible it will be of immense help for you.

Ok, will do that needful and I will let you know as soon as possible, well the thing is that I did not buy this tablet I got it as a gift and it is not that I have purchased it. So don’t take me wrong, If I had to buy a laptop I will never in my life settle with this one. So no need to mention me about the same. Anyways thanks for the solutions that you all had given me I will try and implement that and let you know as soon as possible.