Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6080 Restore factory settings

Toshiba Satellite A665-S6080 Restore factory settings

I recently purchased the above laptop that is Toshiba Satellite A665-S6080 Windows 7 is not entirely my bag, I'm using Vista the death of the stupid recovery disk that is installed for one week worked perfectly Vista does not work properly and I am back online via Ethernet Windows 7, like I actually have the product key on the back of the laptop,. Unfortunately I have a receipt and have the recovery disk Windows 7 for which I got when I purchased the same. I should be without one disk can be restored to factory settings and it is recommended that Windows can be reinstalled by 7? So please help me out of this one and let me know whether I can install the restore factory settings for Toshiba Satellite A665-S6080 Restore factory settings

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6080 Restore factory settings

Well first thing I want to clear out here is that if you will do the restore factory then you will definitely get the appropriate one on your system and that will restore all the settings that you have made for the system I mean you will get all together the new one to deal with. So first of all there should be a valid reason for which you are trying to do the restore factory and then do it because it can remove all your important settings.

Toshiba eRecovery Management provides a fast, reliable and safe way to restore your computer to its factory default or a custom system image from an image stored in a hidden partition on the hard disk on a secondary partition or on optical discs. Toshiba eRecovery Management also provides a user-friendly utility for backing up system settings, applications and data on the hard drive or optical disks. I hope that you are getting my point

Well I think that if there are any issues related to the problem then I want you to just try and see whether you are able to get the appropriate solution on them and if not then try running the same in safe mode and also make sure that you are solving the problems appropriately and if and only of the problem is with the system settings then you have to do the restore factory. I hope that you are getting my point and also you can then get rid of any further system related issue.

I wonder if being in erecvery console and give the option to restore factory defaults; it also formats your personal documents. This error happened because I will bind aspire one with windows xp and the shutdown button, the restart I get a blue screen showing an error: Unmountable boot volume. If effectively erases all the computer data including my documents, how I can make a backup of information?