Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665 - S 5170 screen flickers

Toshiba Satellite A665 - S 5170 screen flickers

I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. During operation, the screen begins abruptly and without having something to contribute to flicker. This flickering is quite annoying, because it is irregular and fast as well as variations associated with different intensity from slight differences in brightness for a short time quite dark. When I had prevented the power to continue working on battery power, I found that the flicker no longer occurred. I then found, however, that apparently brought only on battery power down the screen brightness set to stop flicker, for a manual rotation of the high brightness led immediately to the problem. I would be very happy if someone could tell me, what the problem could lie and especially what I do to make it stop again, because I use the laptop for my studies urgently need.

re: Toshiba Satellite A665 - S 5170 screen flickers

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that just try and see whether the video drivers are properly installed in the system and if not then I want you to download the same from the official site and then install the same on the system that you are using. I am sure that once the same is done then you will not face any of the issue what so ever. And if the drivers are already installed then see whether you are able to update the same with the help of the device manager.

This is a display of really the only thing under normal conditions at some point is sometimes broken. This background light consists of very thin tubes "CCFL" and usually a "inverter" of a relatively high frequency in the range of hundreds of Hertz uses high voltage over 100V. If you're lucky, so only the inverter is broken, the value of material costs as little ago. However, the question of where to find really an expert, the right spare parts has or can get it cheap and not easy replacement of the complete display unit. A short-term solution would be first to operate the display to be held with less brightness, but at some point the lighting would probably be quite broken.

It 's a case very similar to those that occur on some portable Compaq a few years ago. In that case it was a connection problem between the monitor and the base of the laptop. He dismounted, pulled the plug for good and everything came back fine. Honestly can not tell you exactly what you need to remove to get to the connector, each handset model is a story in itself. So I want you to just contact the Toshiba itself to help you out in this

Brother, this is not a software problem but a response to a physical problem of the monitor, and may be due to two things. The first is that it is a problem with integrated video, you see, after a while it is possible that the solder points of the circuit board to crystallize due to moisture and heat and because of this there is the flicker by momentarily solves a lot of people giving shots to your computer. What is not is if the screen flicker in your order is always present or is quiet power over time. if so, can be a part of the monitor is called the fly back then only replace the part.