Thread: Anyone having a UMPC 10.2" Android Tablet?

Anyone having a UMPC 10.2" Android Tablet?

I know this would be very odd to ask but I need does anyone own this particular tablet named UMPC 10.2" Android Tablet, the reason I am asking this is because this tablet is very much new to me and I am very much not aware of its functionalities. Also one more thing that I need to add here is that the default language of the tablet has been fixed to German I need to know how to change the language of the tablet, I want to get back it to English so how to do that? If anyone of you are having any knowledge then do share it with me here, I am waiting for your solutions.

Re: Anyone having a UMPC 10.2" Android Tablet?

Sorry friend I have not heard about this tablet but I would definitely like to give some free advice for you, if you want to change the language then the language option is normally found in the settings and if you cannot understand the language then check out the icon of the settings option and you will get to see the language option then you will have to select the language and change the language accordingly. So do what I have suggested here and it will work out for you.

Why don’t you ask this question with the manufacturers itself, I think they are the better persons who can answer out this question for you, so go ahead and have a talk with them and they will suggest you some perfect solution for you, since many of them are not well aware of such kind of product so it is better you ask it from them only. In such situation only they can advice you with some useful solution for you. So I think that’s the better solution for you.

Yes I did have a talk with them about the same but they did not seem to have any solution for it. So that’s the reason why I have come here. I am asking this solution from you all. I know it is a very tedious task because not many of them are not aware of such tablets hence it is very difficult to obtain some solutions for the same. So please guys if anyone has any experience with the tablet then please do respond it here, I am really waiting for the solutions.

See the only solution for the problem is the one that is specified in the first solution, have you read that solution properly, if not then I recommend you to read that solution properly and accordingly do the changes there, that will be of immense help for you because that solution is the only one that is recommendable for you. So do work on it otherwise there is no other option left for you.

No, i did try that method but sadly did not work out for me so sorry that your response did not work with me at all. So anyways thanks for the suggestions that you all have given here and i am happy that someone was indeed interested in the topic that we are discussing so appreciate your efforts for that as well, sadly i will look out for the other suggestions in the internet but in case if you all manage to get some solution for me then do not forget to reply here.