Thread: Need help in rooting M8 Android 2.2 APad Tablet PC

Need help in rooting M8 Android 2.2 APad Tablet PC

I just want to know whether anyone have tried with the rooting of the tablet pc well I have got a M8 Android 2.2 APad Tablet PC I am not sure if any other have heard about these and I would like to know if anyone else have tried these method if anyone else has then I am very much interested in knowing about that so that I can get going with it, so anyone of you having any information then please do share it here, I am waiting for your response.

Re: Need help in rooting M8 Android 2.2 APad Tablet PC

See I am very much interested in knowing about the task, see the thing is that it all depends on the configuration of the tablet pc, see if you have a good configuration nof the system then it will be very much easy rooting your tablet pc, see if you don’t have a good configuration then rooting your tablet will be a very much difficult task, so I need to more information about your tablet pc such as what is the ram memory of the tablet and also the hard disk of the tablet pc. So if you have got sufficient memory on this topic then do share it with me.

Well I have got a simple solution for you just follow the steps that I have given here and rest everything will be done
    1) First download the attachment that I have given here and install it in your system.
    2) Now go to the following location Applications > Settings > Applications > Development and from there select the USB debugging option.
    3) Then connect the tablet that you have with the pc.
    4) Just extract the attachment that I have given here and run the SuperOneClick.exe file.
    5) Now click on the button which you will find as the root option.
    So I hope you have got the necessary information on that topic.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Having a talk with the manufacturers regarding the problem will actually solve the issue for you, so go ahead and have a talk with them that will solve the problem for you, so go ahead and work on it that will solve the problem, since they must be aware of such methods and hence having a talk with them sounds to be a very good option for me. So go ahead have a talk with them I am sure you will come with some positive results.

Thanks a lot for the help, the steps that you had suggested really helped me a lot. So thanks for all the help and the suggestions that you have given here, the attachment did prove to be a lot of good for me, so I am really very happy about it, so thanks a lot people for all the solutions that you have given here, I am happy with the support that you all have given here. I am really very happy with the positive response that i have got.