Thread: 7" iRobot ePad Wifi Android Tablet PC MID gets stuck on android screen

7" iRobot ePad Wifi Android Tablet PC MID gets stuck on android screen

Hello guys just a small problem that I wanted to share it with you all. Well the problem is that I just brought this ePad from eBay. On the day of its arrival I just started it and it got stuck on the android screen and was not showing anything else. I just turned it off and again I started it back again. Still nothing worked out for me, so that’s what I want to say and I am sure that somebody is having a look at this problem, I am ready to do the firmware upgrade but how to do is the main question. So I am expecting some solutions do reply to it.

Re: 7" iRobot ePad Wifi Android Tablet PC MID gets stuck on android screen

Just remove the battery and place it again, I think that will be appropriate solution for you, so do go ahead and try out this solution that will really help you. There are various issues with the ePad I have heard and it needs to be solved as possible. Well its nothing that you need to think about it, the issue must be solved by the manufactures who sell out ePad, so you need to complain this to the manufacturers and I am sure they will do something to get the issue solved. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.

Try flashing one of the roms on the slatedroid, I think that will be a much better option for you, so go ahead and have a look at them and I am sure that will be of good help for you, see what I am trying to say is that if one of the file from slatedroid is there in your SD card then the whole issue will be solved on its own, so that’s the point that I am trying to make here, do have a look at them and I am sure you will get benefit out of that, so do work on it accordingly.

Why don’t you search for the firmware in the internet, just type in the firmware and the product name in the Google and I am sure that will be of great help for you. So that’s what I am trying to say here and I know that it will be of immense help for you. Do download and install the latest firmware in the system and that will be of good help for you, so I advice you to go ahead and try out with this option as well, I am sure installing the latest firmware for your device will bring in some good benefits.

I think the problem is with the device itself and it will be very good if you can get the device replaced as soon as possible. I think that’s one of the corrupt pieces that has been shipped to you and it would be better if you get them replaced as soon as possible. Might be some problem with the new hardware or the memory card that you are using, it might have got corrupted, or even the processor itself which is refusing to startup, so getting it replaced with a new one is the only better option for you.

Ok, got the point that you all are trying to make here and I will take care of that make sure that it will get replaced as soon as possible, so thanks a lot for suggesting about the same, I will make sure that i do have a talk with the manufacturers and report the problem to them, so I will get it replaced as soon as possible. Anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given me here it really helped me a lot.