Thread: 7" Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC not working after wrong update

7" Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC not working after wrong update

I hope the title says it all. The problem is with my tablet and that all is because of my fault, I really messed up with my tablet pc and now that’s really very terrible for me, after the wrong update of my tablet pc now my tablet’s touch screen is not responding at all. Also the vibration of the tablet is not responding properly, in short nothing is working well in my tablet pc. I am really confused with what steps should I take here so that I can get my android tablet back on Android 2.1, any suggestions that you all would like to give it to me then please do reply.

Re: 7" Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC not working after wrong update

Well it seems the problem is with the wrong update and you want to switch it back to the original version of the operating system that you were using for your tablet and that is the version 2.1, let me tell you that you cannot continue with I am very sorry to say that but the thing is that you cannot switch back to the old version that you were using. So that’s what I wanted to say it here, if you had problem with the updates then uninstall that version and add it again by checking out the updates for your tablet, so I hope you have got the exact solution.

I am recommending a simple solution for you, what you need to do here is that go and get the update as soon as possible without that your issue will not be solved at all. Also it would be better if you can just switch off your tablet and switch it on again and then see if it is working or not, I think that will be of good benefit for you, so do go ahead and try working on the solutions that I have given you here I am sure it will be of immense help for you.

I would recommend you a simple solution. Go to the internet and download the xFlytouch256 software in the system, also check out the 2.0.1_88_rooted_market_apple.rar file in the internet and accordingly install it in the system, so that will do the trick for you. Even I had the same problem and I also did the same thing unfortunately I could not send you the attachment of the file but I would ask you to search that file in the internet and I am sure that it will solve the issue for you.

Why don’t you have a talk with the Google support people or the android people about the same and they will advice you accordingly? I think such kind of problems are better known to them only and that will solve the issue for you, so do try having a talk with them and report the problem to them they will advice you accordingly on such situation, that will be of good benefit for you. I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here and I think that will be of good benefit for you.

Ok, thanks for the solutions I will do have a look at all the suggestions that you have given here and I will make sure that I will implement it as soon as possible, so thanks a lot for all the solutions that you all have given here and it really worked out for me, so thanks a lot for that. I am really very happy with the number of response that I have got here and so thanks a lot for that. I am really very happy with the response that i have got.