Thread: Toshiba Satellite a665 s5170 headphones turning of speakers

Toshiba Satellite a665 s5170 headphones turning of speakers

Hope one of you has an idea how I can solve a big problem with my notebook. My laptop has as normal 2 stereo speakers, also have a line-out output to the headphones. When headphones are connected the speakers automatically turn off and only the audio you hear, if one pulls out again then it returns to sound. My problem here is I am not getting the appropriate sound from the Toshiba laptop that I am suing and my question, is there a way the PC Speaker to activate manually or a way to bring the line out for connection to this as the Speaker may go again?

Re: Toshiba Satellite a665 s5170 headphones turning of speakers

I assume you have Windows XP, but it is similar for other Windows operating systems too. So what you have to do here is that go to Control Panel> Sounds and Audio Devices> for device volume, click Advanced, then you see the mixer. There on the Options menu> Properties and then select all the check marks, then click OK and then option menu "Advanced Settings" button in the mixer and trial and error, more precisely the hook "from clay" with.

First, remove the under cover, is at the individual devices differ in their complexity. Some models have different screw lengths, there must also be new items, otherwise there may be collisions. Before you touch any electronic part, make sure to file a use of a grounded part to reduce your charge. This can be a part of the radiator, or the earth contact in the socket. Once the jack is visible from the inside, the rest mostly explained by itself, most connectors are screwed to the inside with a fine-toothed mother. Few are pressed or glued, but also the You can go with some feeling. If you look at the mechanics of this socket inside, you realize exactly how it works because you immediately recognize the error. At least one of the clinics does not include everything that is to fix or you can replace the same if it is broken.

Your speakers require, first external power supply or batteries to power the amplifier, which is what activates the volume control. Make sure the form, which feed your speakers, is in good condition and that the speakers are turned on. So see to it that all this things are doing well on the system and then you can have the access on sound on your system. And also see to it that whether the sound drivers are properly installed in the system or not. I hope that installing the same will definitely help you out of the problem.

First you have to check the cables, connectors and that all these are connected in the right place. Sound cards have multiple inputs and is often mistaken with the usual connections. If this has not worked, can be a configuration problem on the card. Before you do anything you restart the computer. Sometimes that is enough. Open the software that manages the card and began to test different volume buttons. Check the mixer to see if you selected the appropriate media. It is very normal to have chosen a different format.

We must keep in mind that there are hundreds of sound cards, manufacturers and many different reasons for the sound of a computer failure. It may even be operating system because of compatibility issues or others. If the problem is complicated and difficult to resolve, it is best to go to the manufacturer's support page and send an email discussing the problem. While receiving an answer, it is advisable to surf the Internet and visit forums where you may be the solution. Remember that's your problem, I have seen many other so the solution is somewhere in the network