Thread: Sound is lagging in Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 laptop

Sound is lagging in Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 laptop

From the last 5 months of normal usage, my Toshiba Satellite a665 s5170 laptop was working smoothly, without any issues. But from last two days it has started up with some annoying problem. Whenever I am streaming some music or video file using Internet Explorer, or Apple iTunes, along with the music I am able to listen some buzzing or lagging sound. What could be the problem with my laptop? Anyone having a solution then help me, please!!

Re: Sound is lagging in Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 laptop

The problem is only while you are using Internet Explorer or iTunes, so according to me the problem might be with the IE and the iTunes application. So first of all I would suggest you to uninstall the current version of Internet Explorer and iTunes installed in your laptop and Download the latest available version of Internet Explorer and iTunes and installed them in your system. Don’t forget to Restart your laptop whenever it is prompted to do so. Check out if you are facing the problem after installing the latest available version of both IE and iTunes.

It might be possible that your system is under some kind of virus attack. So if possible perform complete system scan in your laptop and delete all the detected infectious files. Always remember to keep your antivirus virus database update to keep your system protected from new viruses. You can even perform online scan if you wish to. You can use any of this two antivirus, Avast or AVG, as they are the best free antivirus software available in market at present. If you are ready to spend some more cash, then you can go for the paid version of antivirus.

If you are having the drivers CD then you should reinstall the drivers i.e. the sound driver for your Toshiba laptop. After reading the specification of your laptop I realized that your Toshiba laptop will need Realtek Audio driver. Or else you can download the Realtek Audio driver for your Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 laptop from the official website of Toshiba support: http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...2718654&ref=EV
    Download the driver from the above link and install it in your system. Once you have installed the drivers, restart your laptop.

There must be some hardware issue with your laptop. So I would recommend you to send your laptop to some computer store for repairing. Or the best option would be of sending your laptop to the nearest Toshiba Service Center. You can search for the store from the below link of Toshiba http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t....jsp?subs=tais
    Once you have selected your location and got info about the Toshiba Service centers around your area, make an appointment with them so that you can get your laptop fixed with the help of their technical staff.

I tried installing the latest drivers available in the Toshiba Support website, which you send me in the above link. But still nothing seem to be helping me out. Now I am also feeling that there is some problem with the hardware of my laptop. So I used the last solution of contacting the nearest Toshiba Customer Care center and sending them my laptop to get it completely fixed by them. Thanks for all the replies and especially the last one. It made easier for me to find the closest Toshiba Center to my area.