Thread: Compaq CQ60 Battery Replacement

Compaq CQ60 Battery Replacement

Hi I have purchased the Compaq CQ60 with windows 7before one month . first i was using the dell laptop. but This laptop is really good. I am a business men and I have to carry my laptop everywhere in my business trips. Because of that I need laptop which gives me max possible battery life. And because of that I have purchased that this laptop. Currently I am using the normal 9 cell battery. Its life’s is also good but I need some more. So what should I do to solve this problem. Please reply me with your helpful suggestion.

Re: Compaq CQ60 Battery Replacement

Ok. I understand your issue and I have one suggestion for you. If you daily need your laptop with you and if you don’t want to stop your work on the way then I think you should buy one more battery and keep it always charged and use the both batteries alternatively. Because my cousin Is doing exactly same thing and it is a one of the best way to keep your work continue on the go. Try this solution I hope it will be helpful to you. If you want more information then let me know.

Hey if you want to buy another battery then you can buy it. I was also doing the same thing before I get one perfect solution for this issue. What I have done I just went to service center and I have asked about the 12 cell battery and they have replaced my battery with 12cell battery. And they charged me minimum. Now I am using the 12 cell battery and it not giving me any problem. So I am very happy now . so try this solution I hope it will be helpful to you.

Thank you friends for all your suggestion after reading the all your post I have finally ordered the 12 cell battery and I am going to use this battery along with my old battery. I think it will be more continent to me. Actually I got this idea after reading both of your post. And now I am very happy that I get the best solution after reading your post. So once again thank you friends for helping me and giving me useful suggestion.