Thread: Wi-Fi is not working on Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV laptop

Wi-Fi is not working on Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV laptop

My Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV laptop was working perfectly fine until yesterday night. But from today it started showing up with many problems. The Wi-Fi has stopped working out all of a sudden. When I try to connect my laptop to my network its shows error “windows was unable to connect”. I am running 32 bit windows 7 Operating System with ASUS AMM6020vi wireless with AP. Does anyone know what must be the problem? Please help me by posting your suggestions.

Re: Wi-Fi is not working on Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV laptop

The problem started out of nowhere. Check for virus or malicious germs attack on your laptop in recent times by scanning your complete system. If detected any then please get rid of them. Always remember to scan your laptop from time to time and keep your antivirus database updated to protect the system from further virus attacks. Also check whether some application is hampering the performance of the Wi-Fi. Like when you start up some application, only then you are not able to connect to Wi-Fi. If this would be the case then you have to get rid of that application as soon as possible.

The “Windows was unable to connect” error indicates that there is some problem with your Internet. You should check out whether your Internet connection is working perfectly fine or not. You should try to connect your laptop to some other network and see if it’s connecting there or not. If it is able to connect to the other network then the problem is with your Internet network and router. You should restart your router in that case or call your service provider and ask him to solve all internet and router related problems.

According to me your laptop must be having some driver issues. If you have the drivers CD then install all the necessary drivers and utilities for Wi-Fi and LAN. And if you don’t have the drivers CD then you should visit the official website of Toshiba support and download the latest available drivers for your laptop and install them in your system. Go to the link and download the drivers you wish to install. http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...ily=1073768663
    Don’t forget to select the Operating system before you download the drivers, or else you will end up installing drivers of some other Operating System.

If nothing seems to be working for you then the only option you are left with is sending your laptop to the nearest Toshiba Service Center for repair and if you wish then upgradation of hardware and software. Check out the following link and see which the nearest Toshiba Service Center is for you:
    http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t....jsp?subs=tais
    Contact the Service center and fix an appointment to submit your laptop to them for repairing. If your laptop is within warranty period then the repair charges will be completely free. If you can’t find any Toshiba Service center near your area, then you will have to send your laptop to some other Computer Store for repairing

Those were the quickest replies I ever got for my queries. I am surprisingly amazed with those replies and your efforts to help me get out of problem. Thanks a lot guys. I just visited the above links and downloaded the necessary drivers for my laptop and installed them in my system. After restarting it, the problems were solved. Now I am able to easily access my Wi-Fi. It was just you guys who made it possible for me. So I full-heartedly thank you guys for your kindness to help me.