Thread: I need a case for superpad fly touch 2

I need a case for superpad fly touch 2

My dad has given me a superpad fly touch 2.it is very –very awesome superpad fly touch. My father is telling me that go to the market and purchase the case for the fly touch pad. When I went to the market there is lots of leather case is available. But was looking good. And I want to ask you if I would use the case for my fly touch2 den any drawback with this. If yes then tell me. And one more thing where can I purchase the leather bag?

Re: I need a case for superpad fly touch 2

Hi I would like to suggest you please if you don't mind spending a few additional money and you can want amazing today you could go down to best purchase/staples or you would go any of the electronic stores and discover a decent case that you like and which is fit on your fly touch 2. Through all the new tablets preliminary to overflow the market companies are making them amendable to fit as many tablets as possible. I think in market lots brand is available where you always will be got confuse. So first search on Google what brand do you want?

I am telling you a specific case for fly touch2 some specification which will help you for purchasing the leather case for you fly touch 2. A stylish case conceived in superiority handcrafted leather which is well-matched Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II (for example). Access to essential functions through several openings on the leather. It neither provides Easy-to-close cases without non-magnetic closure nor snaps closure. It looks Slim and padded blueprint. It saves from harm the device in a best possible manner. Camera lens will also accessible. And also it has to open for recharge. And also accessible Headphone
    .it has beautiful internal lining marked with the Noreve logo. It is totally removable plastic belt clip integrated

When I had the fly touch2 then I bought this case at Pandawill.com for tablet. The most important promotion point is that it is a mini keyboard built in to the synthetic leather case it specifications are given as below:
    • Covers: 5.5" x 8.5"
    • Thickness: 1.6"
    • Maximum Tablet Size: 4.76" x 9" x .52"
    • Closure: "Leather" Tab with magnetic catch
    • Material: Textured "artificial leather” inside and out
    • Tablet Holders: Vinyl covered Metal Tabs
    • Extras: USB Keyboard + Stylus, case has a "kickstand" on the back
    • Price: ~$25 USD

Thanks for posting that, I'll most likely obtain. The similar item is available from Amazon UK, but at GBP 25, 99 + 5, 50 shipping it is not an excellent deal. Does having a USB keyboard connected on a regular basis affect the battery's performance at all? It would most likely exhaust mine in no time. I was searching the case form many days. But no where I found the exact information. Thanks for this forum which is provide me right information and also save my time for searching.