Thread: Wi-Fi radio button of Toshiba Satellite a665 S6050 is not working

Wi-Fi radio button of Toshiba Satellite a665 S6050 is not working

I have read several posts on the forum about people who have problems with wifi. I have the same problem. I have tried the recommended driver updates and have not worked. I still always the message button on the wifi radio is off. Is there any other suggestions? I had asked for the support of a couple of weeks ago and told me it's a hardware problem. If you send it, it will take a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I need for my business and if I have a computer that does not make money. Therefore, before you go and buy another computer, is there any other suggestions?

Re: Wi-Fi radio button of Toshiba Satellite a665 S6050 is not working

That's for the suggestion. Unfortunately I've tried already. I found a solution. I went to the local computer store and bought a wireless USB adapter. And then after all I had to do was put out of action the Intel adapter and then install the USB driver. I had to spend extra money for the adapter, but it sure is better than losing my computer for several weeks. I have an online business. I need my team.

No Toshiba Support in this forum. We are just users helping users. The erratic behavior you're seeing seems likely due to the lack of hardware. That may be intermittent. I was waiting for you to disclose the identity of the source computer has. “Do not wait. First, thank you so much for all the support they provide. Is excellent. Is a satellite A665-S6061. The phone has worked consistently since I did a system re-establish about 36 hours. I am going to start loading software in a day or two and generate a re-establish point before each install. If not, I will try to re-establish the last point of the wireless network worked and see if it recovers. It can be a Toshiba, but I'm in the India and the local service may be doubtful in this model, since the current introduction in the market. Things tend to come here several months after the release of the row. This also related problem and also connected with the Radio button.

I would like to suggest you, do you have or did you burn the operating system disks? If therefore you could do a reload. I am assuming that you have tried a simple back re-establish to see if that might make well the problem. Sounds odd since you didn't initiate the administrator password that it is generating problems. Please understand my problem which is very typical and related to also radio buttons of the Toshiba. My question is also related to questionnaire. So please read my problem and then response me.

I just bought this thing yesterday. Took it home and wireless Internet access worked without any problems. He took it to work with me and I connected to the network of today and the Internet works well (with an Ethernet cable). I get this computer at home and now is telling me that the 'Hardware Radio Switch' is disabled. I'm almost self-conscious to ask, but there is a real switch in this somewhere? I reached the end of my computer knowledge and but I couldn’t solve your problem. May be after disabling the Radio button it may be it would work.please need some R&D.

I decided to restore the computer to about the time when I did the 'out of box' restore (using technique restore), & the Wi-Fi works fine. I will leave it like this for the next several days to see if the WiFi goes South by itself. I would still appreciate a suggestion someone else from Toshiba's Technical Support Group. I will try what did you told me. If still my problem will exist then what will we do? After checking then I’ll inform you. Thanks for suggesting me. If you have any another suggestion after your R&D then please mention in this forum.