Thread: Compaq CQ60-615DX is not Turning On

Compaq CQ60-615DX is not Turning On

I have purchased Compaq CQ-615DX before some days. It is a very nice laptop to have. Amazing design and all required functions are there. and i have installed the Microsoft windows 7 But I am having one problem with this laptop. Whenever I turn off the laptop It does not start again. And This happens not only one time it happens with me repeatedly even when the laptop is plugged into the charger. Temporary I have i=one fix for this problem whenever it happens I just remove its battery and after five minutes I insert it again. But I have to do this every time and it is so frustrating. My friend Iis having the same laptop but he is not having any problem with that.

Re: Compaq CQ60-615DX is not Turning On

I understand your problem. Sometimes It happens with laptop batteries but if you are saying that you are facing this problem again and again then I suggest you to first turnoff the laptop completely and remove your battery and check it not damaged from anywhere and try to utilize your full battery while using the laptop and when it get completely empty then only put it in charging. If you are doing any work then keep charging it but don’t overcharge the battery. When you complete your work and shut down the laptop after that also stop charging the laptop. Try this all things for 2 or 3 days it will defiantly help to solve your problem.

As you have told me in your previous post I have checked in my whole laptop. But there is no single damage on my laptop as well as on my battery. Both are completely ok. And I always charge my laptop only after it shows the less than 10% battery. And I always make sure that my laptop is not getting overcharged. But after caring for this entire thing still I am getting this problem and it is so frustrating for me. Please tell me what I should do to fix this thing. Please help me with this.

Ok if you are not doing anything Wong with your laptop but still you are facing this problem then I think you should contact to service center and submit your laptop as soon as possible. But make sure before submitting the laptop take the backup of all your important data. Because when you give your laptop in service center there may be a case of replacement. So just contact to your nearest service center. There you will surly get expected results.

I am having the same laptop and I am not facing any problem with my laptop and battery. I normally charge my laptop for four to five hours but I never get any problem like this. I think you should contact with the service center and check your laptop. They will instantly solve your problem and after that you will not face any problem related that. If there is some problem with your battery then they will also fix your battery issues also. I hope this information will be helpful to you.