Thread: Motorola Defy can’t connect with Kenwood car stereo using Bluetooth

Motorola Defy can’t connect with Kenwood car stereo using Bluetooth

I get Motorola Defy in gift. This phone is great, I like this phone all the way but I get trouble when I using it’s Bluetooth with my car stereo for hand free operation. I am so happy with my phone leaving this trouble only. My defy get paired connected with my car stereo but it can’t keep connection with it for long time. After few time later my car Kenwood stereo get disconnect with my phone. I am using two devices, first one is Motorola Defy and second one is Kenwood 8044U stereo system. I think this detail can help you more to give me a solution. One more thing, I didn’t get any trouble like this with my previous Bluetooth phone. Any one give me an idea what can I do for this.

Re: Motorola Defy can’t connect with Kenwood car stereo using Bluetooth

I think you need to delete all the paired connection. Many time when paired connection list get full then you can do anything but you can’t get pair connection because you don’t have any space for new connection another wise reset your car stereo factory setting. Once you do all this then you get connected with your Kenwood car stereo then don’t go 10 meter long from your car .Every Bluetooth phone have range of 10 meter for Bluetooth, once you cross 10 meter range of Bluetooth then your Bluetooth connection get disconnected. I am defiantly known this may help you.

Thank you for this detail, I try this and right now I have only one name in my pairs list but it couldn’t solve my problem. My main issue is why my phone gets disconnected after little time later. My phone gets perfectly connected with my car stereo and I am not leaving my car with my phone to crossing 10 meter range. My problem is not related with connection, it related with disconnection.

One or more carrier frequencies are used to communicate by wireless communication systems. 2.4 GHz frequency band get shared in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It uses same frequency for communication. If you operate Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in same area at a same time then it will get in one another range and at a time you are sending any data then you need to ready to face this type problem. In the sort word you just need to turn off your Wi-Fi to solve this.

Thank you, I am so happy. I am trying this all from long time. When I am going to my office that time I feel very bad because I can’t hear my favorite songs in high volume and I want to show my stereo system to my friend but with this problem how can I show stereo system to my friends. But you save me from all this. I want to say one more thank you for giving me all this detail about WI-FI and Bluetooth. Next time I will care about this.