Thread: Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 drivers needed for Windows XP SP3

Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 drivers needed for Windows XP SP3

My Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 laptop was infected with lots of virus so I formatted all my drives and uninstalled the earlier version of Windows XP and performed a clean install of Windows XP SP3. But now after doing this re-installation, I realized that the driver settings must have being lost and I need to install the drivers again. So does anyone know where I can find the drivers, like the audio, video, display and modem drivers for my Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 laptop? Please feel free to give your suggestions.

Re: Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 drivers needed for Windows XP SP3

Check whether you have the “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD with you. Normally, when you purchase your laptop, the retailer or the Laptop’s manufacturer gives the essential driver CD’s. So you must also have the Drivers CD provided by Toshiba. You can use this CD to install all the drivers in your laptop. Insert the CD in the CD/DVD ROM and execute the wizard. You can either perform complete installation to install all the drivers and utilities or you can perform the custom install, by selecting which driver you want to install when.

If you are not provided with any of the drivers CD or if you have misplaced, lost or corrupted it, than you should purchase the drivers. You can purchase the drivers for any computer selling stores. And if you still can’t find the drivers then you should contact Toshiba and order a purchase of the “Toshiba Utilities and drivers” CD. They will be having the drivers CD for your Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 laptop. Once you have received the CDs and the drivers, then the installation process is very simple. You just have to follow the on-screen instructions and install the drivers just like you install any other application software in your laptop.

Search for your Toshiba Satellite 1110-S153 laptop’s drivers and utilities on internet. You will find many links which provides the drivers setup file. Just visit those links and download all the files. Or else if your unable to download the correct drivers for your laptop, then I would recommend you to submit your laptop to any computer store and ask them to install the drivers in your laptop. This process probably will cost you some money, but I can assure you that the charges to do so will be minimum.

You should visit the official website of Toshiba support http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t...ily=1073768663 Download the necessary drivers from this site and install them in the following order. Restart your laptop whenever it is prompted for it. Reboots are necessary for your drivers to get installed completely and bring all the changes into effect. Once you have installed the below drivers, install other Toshiba utilities.
    1. Intel Chipset Installation Utility for Windows XP/2000
    2. Windows XP Display Driver for ATI M-6 display adapters
    3. Windows XP/2000 Audio Driver for Realtek ALC202 Sound System
    4. Alps Touchpad Driver for Windows XP
    5. Toshiba Software Modem Driver for Windows XP/2000
    6. Realtek Ethernet LAN Driver for Windows XP/2000
    7. Toshiba Console for Windows 2000, XP
    8. Toshiba E-Key Utility for Windows XP/2000

Wow!!! That was so quick. I am totally amazed seeing those helpful replies. All the replies were exactly what I was looking for. It was so kind and good of you all to think about my problem and spend some time typing the solutions, just to help me solve my problem. Thanks a ton to everyone of you who replied to my post. I will surely make a point that whenever I face any technical problems, I post my query on your forum, so that I get the quick replies like I got them now. Once again, Thank you all.