Thread: Steps to dissemble the flytouch 2

Steps to dissemble the flytouch 2

Hello guys I don’t know that this question is appropriate or not but I am asking because I really don’t have any ideas about this. So please can anyone tell me how to dissemble the flytouoch 2. I go throw the many websites and videos of this flytouch 2 but I did not get any answer for this. And I want to dissemble it because I want to see how its internal structure looks like. So please if anyone have any solution then please share with me with the proper steps. Thank you.

Re: Steps to dissemble the flytouch 2

Hello, please follow the following steps.
    1: If you look on top of both of the long edges you will observe two little screw wrap that appear similar to buttons. There are 4 in total.
    3: acquire some reasonably rubber or plastic flat border; I make use of a flat head screwdriver through electrical tape around it.
    3: at this moment undo every four screws through the screen faced up.
    4: after that attempt and angle you flytouch 2 and observe if the screen pops out, mine was a smidgen inflexible as a result if you have a suction cup lieing regarding stick it to the glass and softly drag. Please be suspicious there is a ribbon cable attaching the screen.
    5: Once it’s of place it flat resting on the table and seem for some misplace connections (if that’s why you unlock it) or just do what you was going to perform through it

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. But can you tell me; is there a particular technique to reattach the undersized four wire ribbon cable? I am demanding and my screen doesn't take action to touch any further. When you unlock yours up, did you observe where the ram possibly will be? And if you did May perhaps you effortlessly up it to 512 or is it soldered in position? Please clear my this doubt. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

ali Guest

Hello you gave a nice explanation but I am having some questions regarding to this. Do you be acquainted with what the GPS module is used? I ordered one with the GPS module, but the item received without the GPS receiver. The antenna is included. They keep telling people it is the firmware and software, but that is false because there is nothing connected to the antenna connector. Maybe it will be possible to add the module. Maybe if someone has a unit flytouch.

I thought that was the way it was dismantled, but I was not sure that I took after the screws out, because I was a bit stuck there pretty well, but I used a small pair of flatheads and worked at the screen. I had to open mine, because the power adapter outlets had a flashing "open" and does not load properly. He broke it in place, beaten with some fresh solder and voila! It is much better! I hope now you are clear with your doubt thank you.

ali Guest

Hello thanks for such a nice explanation. As I have now deal with open-pit mine up, as the outlet has a kind of pushed into the tablet so that the charger plug does not locate now so it is not charging. Both I and wife are one of these tablets, but to be honest I wish I had never gone so the quality is rubbish, I know the saying you get what you pay for, but being in the manufacturing business there are limits. What you think about it.

Well, that was pretty easy, opened it and realized that what had happened was that the power socket had approach un-soldered from the board consequently was tipping as I place the charging plug within, soldered it reverse and the entire thing is well. Another thing I noticed is that the power cable from the gps is on the edge of a pair of metal plates, if it is supposed to be an internal antenna, then it is a strange looking thing, works well with the outside what will be done.