Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to operate android screen of midx5a tablet

Portable Devices

Old 01-05-2011

Unable to operate android screen of midx5a tablet

I was using nokia 95 have own the Mid X5a. and it was working fine till yesterday. But suddenly the screen of the Mid x5 has frozen. I don’t know what went wrong by me. Till yesterday it was running without giving any problem but when I weak up to day and I saw that my Mid X5 a has hanged up. And it screen is frozen at one place. After that I removed its battery and insert again to make it work again but I am not able to solve this problem. Temporary i am using HTC-Evo of my friend.Please reply me how to solve this problem? If you have any suggestion regarding that then please reply me with your suggestion. It will be very helpful for me.

Old 01-05-2011

re: Unable to operate android screen of midx5a tablet

I have gone through your problem and according to me first check these things which I am telling you so that I can understand exact reason of this problem. First you have to make sure that whether your device is rooted or not? After you check this. Let me know that have you installed any application in your Mid x5 a or have you changed any setting of it? Please check this two things and reply me. If you have done any changes then mention it also. And if you have installed any application then mention it also.
Old 01-05-2011

After reading your post I want tell you one thing that right now I am not able to operate my Mid x5 a so because of this I don?t know about whether my device was rooted or not. But I have not changed any setting in my Mid x5 a and also before having this problem I have not installed any application in it. So now please tell me what should I do to solve the problem. I have provided you all the information now, please reply me some positive solution so that I can solve this problem.
Old 01-05-2011

If you have not installed any application in your Mid x5 a then I suggest you to try to open your device in safe mode. And after opening it in safe mode just disable the network services and uninstalled the recently installed application. After that do to the and then go to the application and then after that clear the cache of all installed application. And after that restart your device. I hope this will be helpful to you and you will not find the any difficulty after doing that
Old 01-05-2011

Thank you so much for your help. After reading your post I tried to start my Mid x5 a in safemode. But I have tried so many time to switch on my device on safemode but I don?t know how open in safe mode. Is there any trick to open the device in safemode. Because I have ubderstand the solution which you have posted just want to know that how to start the device in safemode. Please tell me the procedure about switching on the device in safe mode. I am waiting for your reply.
Old 01-05-2011

Re: Unable to operate android screen of midx5a tablet

Ok I will help you with switching on the device in safe mode. You can go into the safe mode by going according these steps.
  • First of all you have to check that no power is plugged with your device.
  • Then for sometime press the touch screen continuously.
  • Now turn on the device by using power button. But keep pressing the touch screen don?t leave that.
  • By doing that it will start in safe mode.
After that you will be able to do your further steps.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,