Thread: Unable to upload MP3 in Coby Kyros MID7015

Unable to upload MP3 in Coby Kyros MID7015

I was wondering how to correctly upload mp3 files to the Kyros. I found a blog entry that said to put the files into the download folder after hooking the device up to my computer, but that did not work. Also it seems that any mp3 files that I download on the internet are playable if I click them in the downloads list, but they never show up in the Music app. Is there something specific that needs to be done for the Kyros to recognize mp3 files or am I doing something wrong altogether.

re: Unable to upload MP3 in Coby Kyros MID7015

It’s really strange. I just duplicated my music and video files to my SD card, and they are viewable and playable in the Music or gallery application. By the way, there is a gratis mp3 download application called music daily that is functioning nice for me. So, the clandestine for loading music and pictures into the Kyros is to utilize the SD card? I have attempted to append just to the integral memory but the mp3s and pictures don’t show. Good luck.

Here I also wish to add my experience with this. Lastly, I have got my SD card, loaded music files and, what a magic, I can heard it. But here are two questions:
    1. Why does not it work from interior memory
    2. How can I discontinue the song while it plays? I just unable to not discover it. It does stop one time the song is completed. But while it plays, neither Home button nor Back button stops it.

To setup MP3s to the internal memory just follow this: Attach the Kyros to your PC and raise the internal storage (NAND). The PC should make out the storage as a portable USB drive or Portable storage and prompt what you wish it to accomplish (if it doesn't just depart to my computer to browse the storage directory). This is significant! Make a new file called "media" on the origin of your interior storage (all lowercase, accurately as I typed it). The origin means the main directory, in other words don't navigate to any folders in the storage device, just place the new folder straight in the main directory.

I also have few points which may be helpful for you. So just try to Unmount the internal storage either by:
    1. Swiping down the pinnacle of the screen and choosing the unmount storage alternative in the notification bar.
    2. Just remove the Kyros from your PC (do not do this if the file is at a standstill syncing/transferring).

If you had the music application before now started close it totally using your favored task killer (I have actually watched the application add novel files devoid of a restart, so this step isn't the entire time essential). Reload the music application and your novel file should be sitting there for you to listen to!

Re: Unable to upload MP3 in Coby Kyros MID7015

I have personally established there is no means to classify the files in this media folder, I have attempted sub-directories on my device and the files in the sub-folders were not established by the music application. You are more than welcome to attempt it out on your own, it surly won't harm anything. As well, edit the ID tags and information for the MP3 file via your preferred media application on your computer- the tagging service and organization on the Kyros are almost ineffective if you don't have the file's information previously filled in.