Thread: Need a help for Google Android Tablet E-reader

Need a help for Google Android Tablet E-reader

I need a help regarding the Google Android tablet E-reader. I have recently purchased the Google android and I found it cheaper then Sony E-reader which I never going to be afford. I have bought this android for my mom and I have added some E-books in its memory card and after that I have copied that in to the tablet but now I am not able to use it. Is there any solution available to use these books on this tablet? If yes then please let me know how to do it otherwise it is a waste of my money.

Re: Need a help for Google Android Tablet E-reader

I have read your post. First try any other ebook readers which in the market there is are so many readers are available from which you can select anyone. According to me you should first look into that, and after that if you not get anything in market then you can install the individual reader, and all the readers which i have tried they are not able to make transfer any e-books to my device, but it always read things from the memory card. Try this solution I hope it will be helpful to you. If you want any more help then please let me know.

As you have suggested I have tried to search on internet according to your suggestion but after spending so many hours on internet I have found some readers but I am frankly speaking I don’t have any idea about which reader to use or how to use it I just get blank. If you can help me out with its proper procedure then please tell me how can I fix this problem. I am very confused now. If you can help with it then I will be very thankful to you. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Ok. As you have requested I will help you with your issue. Actually I don’t have any hint about which system you are using. But I suggest you to try Aldiko. Because it match with the e- reader basic needs and it also has download access for books from internet. I also want to know on public domain how many books are available there. If you want to check on available book list then you can check on internet.

Thank you for your help. After reading your all the information I have spent so many time behind the finding the solution for that but till now none of the suggestion work for me. I don’t think I will be able to find any solution. Now I am thinking to sell my android and buy something else for my mom. But that’s ok for me. Thank you for your all help. If you have any proper solution for that then please let me know. Otherwise should I go for sell this.