Thread: Use of Android Tablets for Viewing Microsoft document

Use of Android Tablets for Viewing Microsoft document

Just 2 month before I was purchase a Fly touch 2 Android 2.1Tablet for my office work. I buy this tablet because I need to see document file every day but I don’t know anything about how to see Microsoft documents in my tablet another wise how to download software into my tablet. This is very important because it’s related to my work.

Re: Use of Android Tablets for Viewing Microsoft document

You can get many more opinion for application and website who show you the document file and there are many different type of software for you but the main software is Quick Office .This software is specially build for portable devices. You can download Quick office from official website of it but you need to pay for that software because it’s not free. I think DOCUMENT TO GO is also good software for document view. There is pay and free version also available on internet, just download what do you want and use it. I think this help you more.

Office Suite Pro, this name is enough for you because this is one of best software. It views everything and helps to edit it. Office Suite Pro is fully featured software who gives you permission and helps you to edit, create and view Microsoft related files and allow you to view PDF files in your Android Tablets. This software help you to create, edit, view and save file like DOC,DOCX,XLS,PPT, PPTX, PPS and PPSX, TXT,CSV.PDF files you can see only. It can be also open attachment from your email, showing the zip file content and use it.

Thank you, I am so happy because you give me great solution for Microsoft document viewing problem. Office suite pro is best for me .it’s help me many different ways because before this I can’t found this type application. With this application I can do many more things, I can create document file and edit also, with this I can create power point presentation and read pdf files,txt files.