Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Its COBY KYROS MID7010-4G
    visited the website also n even wrote a letter to the technical support but no response!

Helllooo...........................Need help PPl
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Reinstall Android OS on my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by rohail85 View Post
    Its COBY KYROS MID7010-4G
    visited the website also n even wrote a letter to the technical support but no response!

Helllooo...........................Need help PPl
    Can you try to do a factory reset by following the below steps and see if that helps you out:

1. First of all you need to turn OFF the device
    2. After that just make sure its turned OFF
    3. Now, you have to press and hold simultaneously POWER, BACK (return) and HOME buttons
    4. Afterwards when the device turns on with COBY logo, keep pressing the above keys
    5. After that the display asks to press the keys, after about 10 to 15 seconds, again within 5 secs to factory reset the device.
    6. Now you just have to leave the power button now while still pressing HOME and BACK keys
    7. If everything is done properly then factory reset will be started.

Hi Pugsly!
    I followed ur Instructions, but i am bit confused, as i was pressing the keys u have told me for 15 seconds it shows "unexpected updater mode! please reboot your device"? is this what you actually meant on 5th point(after that display asks to press the keys.....)? as i mentioned earlier that this tablet has a hard reset button on the back side but it doesnt work! i think it has other ways of resetting this damn tablet

Hi Pugsly!
    I followed ur Instructions, but i am bit confused, as i was pressing the keys u have told me for 15 seconds it shows "unexpected updater mode! please reboot your device"? is this what you actually meant on 5th point(after that display asks to press the keys.....)? as i mentioned earlier that this tablet has a hard reset button on the back side but it doesnt work! i think it has other ways of resetting this damn tablet
    I dont think that you are following the buttons properly, you still aint pressing the back button, hence getting the error, its actually HOME+BACK+POWER all three buttons together, and untill the coby screen changes to reset request, you can do one thing by asking someone to press the power button while you press the front 2 buttons, untill the coby logo display changes after 15 to 20 seconds.

Hi pugsly

sorry for late reply as i was very very busy! i did as u said but its not working out!!!! is there any other way where i cud fix this tablet! hope u dont mind!

Hi pugsly

sorry for late reply as i was very very busy! i did as u said but its not working out!!!! is there any other way where i cud fix this tablet! hope u dont mind!
    Well, the key combinations when pressed together definitely works, check if any one of the buttons are damagaed or not working well. Another way, is to have a kernel to repartition the partition table.

Hello Simond

Could you explain me how to do that? i mean the instructions & stuff! if u dont mind!

Helllo!!! help plz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23